What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
The Conny Andersson and Islay Whiskey are excellent snuses and are great with a cold lager. Olde Ving fudge is a great after dinner snus especially if you have a sweet tooth. Offroad Frosted and Oden's Cold are very good as well. Actually anything from Odens is good, I have a couple rolls of their Cold Extreme in the freezer as my "kill a nic craving immediately" snus. Good selection, I'm sure you'll be pleased once it arrives. ;)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
The Conny Andersson and Islay Whiskey are excellent snuses and are great with a cold lager. Olde Ving fudge is a great after dinner snus especially if you have a sweet tooth. Offroad Frosted and Oden's Cold are very good as well. Actually anything from Odens is good, I have a couple rolls of their Cold Extreme in the freezer as my "kill a nic craving immediately" snus. Good selection, I'm sure you'll be pleased once it arrives. ;)
Thanks, that makes me think that this selection will be better than my first order. I am running out of ones that I think I might like, as a lot I can tell by the flavor profile that I won't care for them. I hope after this order I end up with a dozen or so that I like, then I can have a change up and not get tired of just a few that I like so far. Looking forward to the Snubie Brandy Alexander, it sounds like it should be good, which is why I got 3 cans right off the bat.

The Epok is ok, but not great, not a lot of flavor to them, something I might use every now and again. I like the size and flavor of the General Mini Mint, just not enough nicotine, I think they are 4mg, would be better if it was like the Thunder Frosted Mini (Extra Strong) at 8mg.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well I got the ones I don't like all vacuum sealed and in the freezer. I'll revisit them first of next year, but I still don't think I will like them. :facepalm:

20171208_110711.jpg

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Snus Central reply's to comments on orders promptly. :)

Me:
Wish there were some single pouch samplers of all the different Snus, it would make it easier to find what I like best. :)

Reply:
thank you very much for your order and message.
Unfortunately do we not have any single pouch samplers, however I like the idea and the possibility to try it. As I see have you picked a very intresting mix of different brands and tastes — I really hope you will find different ones that you really like.
If you have any more questions so not hesitate to write again.
Best regards from Sweden,
Linda
www.SnusCENTRAL.com

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was lucky enough that shipping was $5 when I first started trying to find what I liked. You've got me curious about the olde ving. I might have to give those a try the next time I order. That is if I can remember by then. I've still got over 40 cans of mint left.

Reactions: Burnie

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    You've got me curious about the olde ving.
    Not a problem, anything you want to try, let me know and I'll send you a few pouches of each one, post here or PM, I have your address. I hate the fact you have to buy whole cans to try something that you may not like, like the 12 cans I sunk in the freezer today.

Reactions: hittman

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    You try them first and let me know if you like them.
    Will do. Tracking shows delivery Monday, but we know how that goes in Louisville, KY from my last order. :facepalm:
    I also just ordered some 1.5" X 1.5" zip bags on eBay, a whole $2 for 50, which would be great for a few sample pouch's in each. :)
    Like I have said before, I hate having to order a whole can of something I "May" or "May Not" like (plus the very high shipping cost), I am more than happy to share a few pouches with you (or anyone) to see if you/they like them before you/they place an order for cans or rolls. We have to help each other out, like you helped me in the start of my Snus journey, and I Thank You for that. :thumb:

firechick

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    I second the Old Ving fudge. I liked that one quite a bit but really can't get away with full sized portions at work. I have settled into Offroad mini mint for the most part, with the occasional Ettan or Skruf for variety. The DH is a Thunder frosted mini fan. We really don't experiment that much anymore and there isn't much in the way of "new" stuff to try. Glad you found some things you liked, Burnie. The guys may be right on the whole try them again in a few months theory. Tastes change just like with eliquid and something might grow on you later.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    I second the Old Ving fudge. I liked that one quite a bit but really can't get away with full sized portions at work. I have settled into Offroad mini mint for the most part, with the occasional Ettan or Skruf for variety. The DH is a Thunder frosted mini fan. We really don't experiment that much anymore and there isn't much in the way of "new" stuff to try. Glad you found some things you liked, Burnie. The guys may be right on the whole try them again in a few months theory. Tastes change just like with eliquid and something might grow on you later.

The more people chime in, the more I am liking this selection I have coming on my second order. :) As for the trying the others in a few months, not really sure I will like the Bergamot any better then than I do now, but I will try and see. If I don't, then I will see if someone wants it, as I don't like pitching something someone else can use.

From your name, and avatar, I take it you are a fire fighter, and I want to Thank You for your Service. :thumb:

firechick

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    Thanks Burnie. I ride fire and EMS in an all volunteer department in a small town. It runs in the family and my father passed having never had a son, so I took his spot. It has it's ups and downs but they are a dedicated bunch and you can't ask for better friends if you have trouble. I've seen unpaid men do things that paid men aren't eager to do to help folks they don't even know. I once saw a 72 year old man pack up and be first in to save his friend's business. It's very humbling.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Burnie, I would have gladly sent whole cans if you hadn’t told me to just send a few pouches. Especially if I had known your order was going to be held in customs.
    You did just perfect. :) If you had of sent full cans, then I would have had to pitch a full can of Thunder Gingerbread :lol: , that is some nasty stuff, worse than the Bergamot. All it takes is a pouch of two to see if I like it, then I have no problem ordering it in full cans. As for the customs problem, that was something no one expected. My current order is scheduled for Monday and I hope it does not get delayed also. :nun: If it does, then it does, I'm not going to worry about it, it will get here when it gets here. This will be my last big sampling, from here I am going to stock up on the ones that I know I like, with an occasional sample of something I have not tried. I am going to be watching for a Christmas/New Years sale, then stock up the freezer. :D

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    We got a new computer and I spent all day and night yesterday trying to get things switched over. I bought a program called laplink pc mover and hated it. I ended up using a c2g transfer cable I brought home from work. The laplink would be ok if you wanted to transfer everything. I didn’t. I found out that my wife had 275gb of pics on our old machine so I bought a new external hard drive to store pictures on that will stay connected to the new machine all the time. I think I’m getting close to being done but am going to leave the old computer hooked up for a few days just in case.

Reactions: Burnie

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    We got a new computer and I spent all day and night yesterday trying to get things switched over. I bought a program called laplink pc mover and hated it. I ended up using a c2g transfer cable I brought home from work. The laplink would be ok if you wanted to transfer everything. I didn’t. I found out that my wife had 275gb of pics on our old machine so I bought a new external hard drive to store pictures on that will stay connected to the new machine all the time. I think I’m getting close to being done but am going to leave the old computer hooked up for a few days just in case.
    Make sure to have a backup of those pictures, hard drives go bad, you would not want to loose them. I have mine on an external hard drive, then back them up to our media player. I have been using Backup software: Second Copy, download free trial version for MANY years, and it works well. I also use a program that makes a copy of the hard drive on each of our computers, and back that up to another computer in my office (I have 4 computers on our network :)). Yes, I am back-up crazy, but I don't want to loose any data in case of a hardware crash, been there, done that. :facepalm:

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    I never tried that one but used to use grov black. It was pretty good but I don’t know if it’s made still.
    Just looked, shows as discontinued. I am only seeing they make 4 different ones. Guess I could through in a can when I make my next order. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread