Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
What's up everyone.I'm new here,my name is Bill.I've been lurking for a while,so figured i might as well start posting haha.First off,just want to thank everyone for all the great info on here.I've only been vaping just over a month,but because of all the good info on here,i've already switched to making my own micro coils with cotton wicks(way better than what comes stock),and i have also started making my own liquids,following alot of the recipes that i have found on here.
A quick run down on my short vaping journey so far.I smoked cigarettes for over 25 years,and finally decided to make the switch last month in march,and i'm glad i did,vaping just tastes so much better.The switch started out alot easier than i thought,i started on a friday,had 1 cigarette saturday morning,then i was good,did'nt have the urge for a cigarette again after that,although i was vaping like a mad man haha.I started out with an ego,and about a week or so after i started using it,i had it in my pocket at work one day,and snapped it early in the day,i was going nuts,so a coworker gave me a few cigarettes to get me through the day,and at that point i realized just how nasty cigarettes really taste,so at that point,i realized vaping is the way to go,i couldn't go back to cigarettes now if i wanted to.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Wow - you're already into the 'mods' ... I still have to get out of my 'look at all the cool new toys I can get' phase ... seriously though it's been amazing. I really like being cigarette free. Welcome and congratulations!

Haha,yeah i'm still in that phase too,i walk into the vape shop and i'm like a kid in a candy store haha.Like i said i started out with a standard ego,then after it broke(luckily it was just 2 wires needed soldered back on and it was fixed)I realized i needed another battery as a backup,so i bought an ego twist to use as my main and the other as a backup.That did me good for a few weeks,then i started seeing all the bigger and better devices,so i jumped up to a vamo,which blows the ego away.I also didn't like the ce5 that came with the ego,so i upgraded to an evod,and then a mini protank,and now that i have the vamo i went up to the regular size protank 2.
As far as diy'ng my own juice,that's one thing i knew i would do even before i bought myfirst set up.When i was smoking,i was buying the bags of tobaccoo and a box of tubes,to roll my own,which was costing me around $15 a week,the local vape shop charges $20 for a 30ml bottle,which at first i thought would last me a few weeks,turns out i went through it in a week,so i knew i was going to dive into making my own,plus this way,i can try alot more types than i could at $20 a bottle haha.As for the coils and wicks,that came by sort of accident.I was getting a really bad taste from a brand new coil and wick,so i googled trying to find out what may be causing it,and found a vdeo on the micro coil and cotton.I figured since i could get everything i needed for under $10 i would give it a try.I'm so glad i did,it's way cheaper,and the taste is so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread