What's up from SOMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Hey ECF! A big hello from Southern Maryland.

The name is Faeriekitsune, or just Fae works too. I'm not a new vaper but definitely not a pro.

Still using my good ole EVODs and Ego-VV most of the time at work and out, but have my lovely Tesla for home use. Haven't tried my hand at rebuilding or anything like that but looking forward to getting into that!

Been lurking for awhile reading threads and learning, but finally tipped it today. I love reading the CV box thread and I finally figured out what one of my new tanks was thanks to ECF.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
It's been a journey so far.

Started trying kick the habit (again) in 2010 with a Green Smoke kit. Used it solo for a whole two weeks and then was just supplementing my smoking habit as the cartomizers were such a PITA. Tried the ones from my local mall kiosk, the OEM ones, empty refillables, still hated it. Gave up.

Finally tried a Blu in 2012. Better, but proprietary, and $$$$! The flavors were still yech too. Managed to quit for about a month then was again supplementing the habit with it.

The bf and I finally got sick of the Blus and were visiting my mom and passed a new shop near her house. (Avail, I love you guys.) Went to check it out and ended up walking out with two ego kits and here I am today.

Haven't had a cig in like two weeks, have a crapton of equipment, a metric ....ton of juice, and am looking forward to seeing what's next.

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
hello and welcome! welcome and hello!!

Egos are defiantly a good starter device! If you feel like you are going back to cigarettes, post something here about your troubles and you'll get plenty of support and suggestions about how to better your vape!!

sooo many helpful people on ECF!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TuTu25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
Maryland
Hey ECF! A big hello from Southern Maryland.

The name is Faeriekitsune, or just Fae works too. I'm not a new vaper but definitely not a pro.

Still using my good ole EVODs and Ego-VV most of the time at work and out, but have my lovely Tesla for home use. Haven't tried my hand at rebuilding or anything like that but looking forward to getting into that!

Been lurking for awhile reading threads and learning, but finally tipped it today. I love reading the CV box thread and I finally figured out what one of my new tanks was thanks to ECF.

Hey There Fea and fellow Southern Marylander!

Welcome! Where exactly are you from? I live in Lusby and it's great to know there are other vapors in the area!

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Welcome, Fae! I've got the Tesla, too... I paired it up with a Phiniac carto-tank with Boge cartos... works great, but I'm looking at something different for it now. I'm thinking of either putting an Aspire Nautilus or a Kayfun on it... haven't made up my mind yet, though...
Congrats on making the switch and stick with it... just be careful, that Shinyitis is vicious, and I still struggle with it every day!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread