What's up with all the mosnter size buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciggfree

Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Arizona
. During the past few months, I have been over-feeding mynew obsession with hours of web searching for info on vaping. Most of all thepics I have seen on vendors and forums show custom mods with large buttonswitches. I am not against any of these; I am just quit curious as to thereason? Is it a matter of supply? Design? Aesthetics? Or is it because of theneeded amps? I would welcome any feedback please. I am attempting to work outsome designs for my own hand made mods and can't seem to be sure of the besttype of switches to use. I have made only 5 different mods - all with differentswitches. The latest is using a snap type switch which is rated at 3A - 125V. Ihave vaped it pretty hard with a mini did (1.4 ohm coil) for the last twoweeks, with no problems. I intend to keep using it for a month and then take itapart for inspection. (One of the reasons I mounted it the way I did - replaceablewith quick soldering) or until I notice a difference in performance. My mainreason for asking is that with a smaller profile switch, I can create smallermods or make more room for other things inside. Do I need to stick to the big switches?

Attachments

• #4 mod.jpg
    #4 mod.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 32
  • #4 mod.2.jpg
    #4 mod.2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread