Status
Not open for further replies.

jafmf95

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Potatoland
First-order took 7 days from ship date to get first class, and now my second order did not arrive today so it's at least 6. I'm one state away in Oregon and I get stuff from Seattle in one or two days and southern California in two days every time. What's going on with the Bellingham post office?

I don't think it's Bellingham. I'm in Boise and its never taken more than 2 days to get here.

cignewton

Jan 17, 2013
Oregon
I must have bad luck. First order took 5 days from shipment accepted bellingham to usps sort facility in Bellingham. Then it was 2 days on to oregon.

Current order just says electronic shipping notification received. Email from vendor said shipped on 24th.

Trying to stay somewhat local but it looks like trying to get it quickly since they are relatively near doesn't pan out. A vendor in Vernonia gets my order on Monday and it's in my mailbox Tuesday. Unfortunately they dont carry diy flavorings.

Last edited:

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
First-order took 7 days from ship date to get first class, and now my second order did not arrive today so it's at least 6. I'm one state away in Oregon and I get stuff from Seattle in one or two days and southern California in two days every time. What's going on with the Bellingham post office?

I assume you're ordering from Mt Baker? When I order from them it takes 2 max 3 days to Arizona. I can't remember when my last order was but I think in the last two. But, not highjacking here, something is really up with USPS because I've had the exact same experience you have but in Michigan. When I ordered from there it took 2 or 3 days to arrive but now it sits in the distribution center 30 miles from the vendor for 3 days before getting shipped out of Michigan. Tracking all my orders none of them have changed in transit times but either the distribution centers have trimmed their employees or they aren't be supervised. Well, its the government so they don't really have to. We take what they dish out or go elsewhere... but where?

Last edited:

tencentcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
denton tx
There is a small USPS location like 50 feet from our door. It seems they are not as fast as the other place. Not sure what the deal is. Investigation to see how their pickups work. We really wish UPS was the same price as USPS, we'd definitely use them more.
Hey linnx. Have you looked into this yet? The Bellingham PO is holding yet another package hostage. It was scheduled to be here in Texas tomorrow, but they haven't passed it on yet. This is getting really frustrating. I always used to get your shipments in three days. Now it's a week.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Hi Linnx: same issue here. My package states it is still being held in Bellingham. It stated a delivery of today and nothing.

First-Class Mail®

Shipment Accepted

February 14, 2013, 4:43 pm

BELLINGHAM, WA 98227

Expected Delivery By:
February 19, 2013

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation™

Electronic Shipping Info Received

February 13, 2013

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
I'm waiting on a call back from the main supervisor of the USPS in Seattle. Hopefully they can shed some light. I know the office that we make our drops usually only has one person there. So could be they do not have the resources. Checking to see if we can get pickups from the main office.

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
O.K This is my 1st time ordering from ecigexpress, got some unflavored nicotine and I am just about out of juice,I timed everything out so this wouldn't happen and here is the tracking info,and I live in Philly.I really hope this package is not sitting in that post office,The tracking stops there.Not Blaming Ecig at all,but this is crazy.

First-Class Mail®

Shipment Accepted

BELLINGHAM, WA 98227

Expected Delivery By:
February 19, 2013

Does anyone know the exact P.O this is??There are about 3 of them in Bellingham.

Last edited:

tencentcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
denton tx
Bellingham just sat on my last order for five days before finally passing it on today. Major problem. My estimated delivery date went from reasonable to eight days. I could just order from China if I wanted to wait this long. I hate to be a complainer, but y'all are my main source of flavorings so it hurts.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Yes, I agree! Linnx I love ecx and don't mean to be a pain in the ..... However, what the heck is going on? At least it moved. I was waiting for flavors to mix for my bro & SIL. I may have to order some pre-mixed somewhere.

Below is my new and improved tracking..really take a look at the dates.

First-Class Mail®

Depart USPS Sort Facility

February 20, 2013

KENT, WA 98032

Expected Delivery By:
February 23, 2013

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

February 20, 2013, 3:52 am

KENT, WA 98032

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility

February 20, 2013, 2:37 am

BELLINGHAM, WA 98225

Shipment Accepted

BELLINGHAM, WA 98227

Electronic Shipping Info Received

February 13, 2013

The package was sitting close to 6 days at the Bellingham Post Office before being shipped to Kent, WA.

Last edited:

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
You know I wasn't going to chime in to this thread anymore but this is pretty unacceptable only for the fact that I have squeezed every bit of juice I have into a small puddle in a Tupperware bowl,so this means I am completely out of juice and still have about 1 1/2 days to go to get my goods(if it arrives then).I have thick Plain VG (no nic) and some pg flavorings,and have even contemplated buying a pack of cigarettes tommorrow.I hope that you have figured out how to get around dealing with these .....%** at the Bellingham Post Office,Yes this is somewhat of a crises for me here and a non vapor person would think I'm a nutcase or something but I time out my juices so I don't have to get to this point!!!! I will be ordering again but please deal with these people or get around this somehow,was this problem solved??.There should be No reason for me to even think about buying analogs.But I should have received this stuff days ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread