What's up with Halo customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curious8

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
San Anselmo, CA, USA
They took several days to respond to my email and their "chat" was off for 2 days. I asked if I could exchange 2 bottles of a flavor I seem to have developed an allergy to, for another flavor. I told them the bottles were totally unopened (with their plastic seal still completely intact). Here's how they responded: "In accordance with our strict Quality Control guidelines, returned e-liquid could never be re-used for any purpose, so will not be accepted." That's absurd, considering both bottles still have Halo's plastic seal on them. It would be totally apparent and understandable for them not to accept an exchange of an opened item, but these are exactly as I received them, super clearly sealed. They also wrote "Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns on e-liquid that does not meet personal flavor expectations." It's not that the liquid didn't meet my personal flavor expectations - it's that I can't vape it without going into a coughing and sneezing frenzy! Really sucko customer service, if you ask me.

Anyone else had similar problems? Any suggestions? These are 30ml bottles of Belgian Cocoa. Thanks ...:mad::mad:

ddarlington24

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
usa
swapping you're e juice I would highly doubt any vendors would accept returns on juice some vendors have higher QC then others and want consistency on their e-juice

As for halo the're not that much different then most but as for me if you want a faster responce call them directly they answered all my questions.

But if you want I'm sure someone will probably be interested in your juice I believe there a swap you're juice thread over on the halo thread
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/halo/256219-swapping-halo-juice.html

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
AngiBe, what's the PIF forum?

It's a good place to swap out eliquid w/others if you get a flavor you don't care for, or don't like PG/VG mix or just want to try new vendors but don't want to commit to large quantities. It's really cool that people help each other out.

Take a look at how people write up their posts and Halo is a very popular juice so you probably won't have an issue swapping. I'd swap w/you because I want to try Belgian Cocoa bad and I love Halo juices but I don't have anything to trade but Halo! LOLOLOL

Good luck and anytime you order online or even in a B&M, check out on the websites' return policy on juices. I haven't found one yet that will return juices.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
which flavors were they? just curious.. and yes they must be understaffed or something. i returned my g6 starter kit a week ago... and havn't heard from them yet.. it's suppose to be covered under 30 day guarantee... at this point i'd wish they'd send it back. i had no idea it would be such a hassle to return.

good luck.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
which flavors were they? just curious.. and yes they must be understaffed or something. i returned my g6 starter kit a week ago... and havn't heard from them yet.. it's suppose to be covered under 30 day guarantee... at this point i'd wish they'd send it back. i had no idea it would be such a hassle to return.

good luck.

The OP was trying to return juices...Halo will not return juices like I believe 99% of the suppliers out there. Did you ever check your credit card yet for a credit applied???

curious8

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
San Anselmo, CA, USA
BigBen2k, I'm a dunce and can't imagine how I could possibly replicate Halo's plastic seal. But at least now I know what their (and seems like most other vendor's) policies are. I never thought to even check their return policy because I never thought I'd develop and allergy, to anything. Live and learn ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread