The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What's ur alternative for caliburn?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by dracula-goo, May 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dracula-goo

dracula-goo Full Member

Apr 9, 2020
    I look for a new pod for the whole day on the internet, something flavorful, beautiful, and without leaking.

by reading and watching reviews and recommendations, I target at caliburn. while I read a message that it's banned by the FDA. It makes me a little worried about the replacement supply. do you have any recommendations?

I look for a new pod for the whole day on the internet, something flavorful, beautiful, and without leaking.

by reading and watching reviews and recommendations, I target at caliburn. while I read a message that it's banned by the FDA. It makes me a little worried about the replacement supply. what's your alternative for caliburn?

2. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    I dont think the FDA banned the Caliburn. Yet, anyway. Its actually not a bad little pod. The last couple pods I had were hit and miss but if you get one that will fire, it's a decent vape for its style. I gave up on it and went back to my big vape. Currently using a vaporesso switcher with their NRG mesh coil and tank. Pods are ok, they're fairly small and discreet. I've been using sub ohm tanks for a few years now and haven't switched over to pods as a permanent change.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Wow1420

Wow1420 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2013
    Somewhere out there
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    It has a cool name. You gotta start somewhere. Maybe they did not donate enough to the "FDA support smoking fund." Maybe one of the FDA's kids is vaping one. The answers are endless... And pointless.

Anna

6. xxVixeNVapoRxx

xxVixeNVapoRxx Full Member

May 20, 2020
    Sin City Nevada
    I saw something on my Instagram feed not to long ago, - let me check the NAME - think it said Sly - or something like that —— SLYEEK :cool: that's the name of it - it's a POD system ?? I was looking at it - so thought I would share with you as well… :rolleyes: but yah, looks like a nice pod system I mean it's not as FLAT as a caliburn but the size of it is about the same? But it's NEW - I think that was the main part for this.

7. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Merged duplicate threads

8. the wind

the wind Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2012
    alabama
  9. RuiG

RuiG Super Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    Welcome to ECF :thumbs:

For pods I use the Innokin Podin and I also have the adapter for Blu and Juul pods. Love it.

Stay safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.