What's ur alternative for caliburn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracula-goo

Apr 9, 2020
I look for a new pod for the whole day on the internet, something flavorful, beautiful, and without leaking.

by reading and watching reviews and recommendations, I target at caliburn. while I read a message that it's banned by the FDA. It makes me a little worried about the replacement supply. do you have any recommendations?

I look for a new pod for the whole day on the internet, something flavorful, beautiful, and without leaking.

by reading and watching reviews and recommendations, I target at caliburn. while I read a message that it's banned by the FDA. It makes me a little worried about the replacement supply. what's your alternative for caliburn?

Last edited by a moderator:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I dont think the FDA banned the Caliburn. Yet, anyway. Its actually not a bad little pod. The last couple pods I had were hit and miss but if you get one that will fire, it's a decent vape for its style. I gave up on it and went back to my big vape. Currently using a vaporesso switcher with their NRG mesh coil and tank. Pods are ok, they're fairly small and discreet. I've been using sub ohm tanks for a few years now and haven't switched over to pods as a permanent change.

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

xxVixeNVapoRxx

May 20, 2020
Sin City Nevada

by reading and watching reviews and recommendations, I target at caliburn. while I read a message that it's banned by the FDA. It makes me a little worried about the replacement supply. what's your alternative for caliburn?

I saw something on my Instagram feed not to long ago, - let me check the NAME - think it said Sly - or something like that —— SLYEEK :cool: that's the name of it - it's a POD system ?? I was looking at it - so thought I would share with you as well… :rolleyes: but yah, looks like a nice pod system I mean it's not as FLAT as a caliburn but the size of it is about the same? But it's NEW - I think that was the main part for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread