What's with newer flavors and sub-ohm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanderist

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2014
I am trying to understand why pretty much since 2019 that every jucie I try I feel like I have a slight allergic reaction too.

I have brought from vape shops then suspected it's not good jucie so recently I order direct from KIC and the flavor corde du roi give me some kind of sensation. It's 6mg/nic

To decribe it it feels like my face is getting tingly like a warming sensation. It seems to only be dark liquids too (Amber coloring). Also with a slight itchiness.

What's making me confused is that I suspect its time to change the coil but, it looks decently clean. Could it be newer mesh coils using poor metal?

On the other hand is because of the switch plastic bottles?
Polyethylene terephthalate - Wikipedia

I might buy from virgin vapor best damn tabacco even though its dark it may be okay.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I am trying to understand why pretty much since 2019 that every jucie I try I feel like I have a slight allergic reaction too.

I have brought from Vape shops then suspected it's not good jucie so recently I order direct from KIC and the flavor corde du roi give me some kind of sensation. It's 6mg/nic

To decribe it it feels like my face is getting tingly like a warming sensation. It seems to only be dark liquids too (Amber coloring). Also with a slight itchiness.

What's making me confused is that I suspect its time to change the coil but, it looks decently clean. Could it be newer mesh coils using poor metal?

On the other hand is because of the switch plastic bottles?
Polyethylene terephthalate - Wikipedia

I might buy from virgin vapor best damn tabacco even though its dark it may be okay.
I doubt it's the coils or the bottles, most likely you've developed a sensitivity to certain flavorings or brands of flavoring.

I developed a sensitivity/allergy to a number of flavors after a couple years of vaping most anything. Commercial liquids use a fairly high flavoring percentage too, compounding the issue. No citrus or most fruits for me anymore. It's seasonal for me, with more flavors being OK in the summer than the winter.

It sounds like you're narrowing it down, learning which ones to avoid. Good luck with finding the ones that still work well for you!

• Useful
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread