Status
Not open for further replies.

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
24mg Virginia, Tobacco, Flue Cured or USA Mix (Marlboro) from strictlyejuice.
Yeh, I know. My wife says I have limited (and boring) tastes.
She generally vapes peach, water melon or some fruity flavor. Lately she's been vaping the candycane from strictlyejuice. Loves it. Must be the season.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Mine has just change recently it is from tasty vapor tobacco 48mg cut with 1/4 caramel doubler and 1/4 tobacco doubler for 24mg of the finest caramel tobacco taste you wil ever have IMHO it is awesome.. Whats yours??:cool: Uh cant edit titles and dident prof read

Whats your all day vape :) now I got it right..
I went to the site to order and I do not see the double caramel. Only see caramel apple or caramel popcorn. Which did you use?

SNM

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
I went to the site to order and I do not see the double caramel. Only see caramel apple or caramel popcorn. Which did you use?

It's just streight caramel he just updated his server and I noticed that everything is not on there yet. If you click live help if it's online Geoff is very good at working things out. Hope this helps it is truly awesome and will be well worth the little extra effort IMHO;) And wate till you see the rich color of his juices all made in the good ole USA:D

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Made by who?? Lets give are suppliers a little credit here to :);)

I would but I used to work for him and I do not want it to appear as spam, so I can send it to you in PM if you like?

Also, camel is, as a general rule, the same almost everywhere you go, which is true with most tobacco flavors. ;) When you really get into a noticebale difference in flavor is when you get involved in the "fruity" flavored juices.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Tasty Vapor Tobacco with vanilla, spice and honey flavors added. When I vape this in a cart at work, I have 3ml bottles of each of the flavors to spike the cart from time to time when topping off, to change the balance of flavors.

5ml batch, 26mg
3.0ml Tasty Vapor Tobacco, 48mg PG/VG
1.5ml Tasty Vapor Tobacco doubler, PG/VG
10 drops* Capella Vanilla Custard
10 drops* Lorann Honey
4 drops* Capella Pumpkin Pie Spice

*drops are from 3ml bottles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread