Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
MBV jade tiger 50/50

Is that Mt. Baker or did you mean MEL instead? I ask because I can't find it on MBV's site, not sure if it's a brand new flavor they're sampling or just a typo, and from the description on MEL's site it's something I would love the taste of.

On-topic: My ADV has become Nicquid's Strawberry Fuzz, but unfortunately I only got a 5ml bottle in a classies purchase and I'm almost out, so it's off to find myself a new one! Not paying $20 a bottle for the stuff at this point, just can't afford it as I chain-vape like a steam train.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I don't have an all day vape, and don't really want one.

I've been vaping for 16 months and have accumulated around a dozen flavors that I enjoy. I run a dozen cartotanks simultaneously, each with their own flavor. I typically switch out 3 - 4 flavors in any given day. Variety is the spice of life.

I still stay on the lookout for an interesting flavor that I've yet to try. Just recently found the first tobacco flavor that I tried and liked at my local B&M juice bar. Typically I go for natural fruit or coffee flavors.

quiter

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
hanging around
DIY 36mg 50/50 cinnamon/swedish fish/tobacco (Just a hint of natural tobacco extract). I have tried so many kinds but I always come back to this. It's been about three years now that this has been the one. The e-liquid I use also has a TH enhancer and a sweetener. I have yet to find anything else that comes close and trust me I have tried.

jake2jake10

Jul 10, 2013
NY
I don't have an all day vape, and don't really want one.

I've been vaping for 16 months and have accumulated around a dozen flavors that I enjoy. I run a dozen cartotanks simultaneously, each with their own flavor. I typically switch out 3 - 4 flavors in any given day. Variety is the spice of life.

I still stay on the lookout for an interesting flavor that I've yet to try. Just recently found the first tobacco flavor that I tried and liked at my local B&M juice bar. Typically I go for natural fruit or coffee flavors.

i can understand that, i always carry around blue raspberry and watermellon with me along with my green apple.

Worzel

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Lakeland, Florida
DIY 36mg 50/50 cinnamon/swedish fish/tobacco (Just a hint of natural tobacco extract). I have tried so many kinds but I always come back to this. It's been about three years now that this has been the one. The e-liquid I use also has a TH enhancer and a sweetener. I have yet to find anything else that comes close and trust me I have tried.
Now that sounds delicious!

damnjabbs

Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
WNY
Is that Mt. Baker or did you mean MEL instead? I ask because I can't find it on MBV's site, not sure if it's a brand new flavor they're sampling or just a typo, and from the description on MEL's site it's something I would love the taste of.

On-topic: My ADV has become Nicquid's Strawberry Fuzz, but unfortunately I only got a 5ml bottle in a classies purchase and I'm almost out, so it's off to find myself a new one! Not paying $20 a bottle for the stuff at this point, just can't afford it as I chain-vape like a steam train.

Typo, I was reading the post above while typing :p It is MEL's jade tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread