Whats your atty/carto/tank/other setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
An Ikenvape Platinum mega (2.5 ohm single coil) 2-hole pre-punched carto in an IBTanked XL pyrex tank (I have seven of these currently). Backup carto is the Smoktek 3.0 ohm single coil ordered with either a single hole (50/50 pg/vg) or double hole (juices with more than 50% vg) laser-drilled.

I also have a hybrid tank that I use frequently: a Hoosier Vapes Elegance carto tank fitted with a Phiniac sandblasted pyrex tube. The Elegance tank's mouthpiece and top cap are one piece, and twists off the tube for easy filling.

I only have a couple of shorter tanks that use a standard size carto. One is the frog pyrex tank from High Desert Vapes (last image below) that I currently am using a standard size Ikenvape Platinum punched carto in.

View attachment 165180 View attachment 165181 View attachment 165182 View attachment 165185

Can anyone tell that I love C O L O R ?

Last edited:

GreekLion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
United States
An Ikenvape Platinum mega (2.5 ohm single coil) 2-hole pre-punched carto in an IBTanked XL pyrex tank (I have seven of these currently). Backup carto is the Smoktek 3.0 ohm single coil ordered with either a single hole (50/50 pg/vg) or double hole (juices with more than 50% vg) laser-drilled.

I also have a hybrid tank that I use frequently: a Hoosier Vapes Elegance carto tank fitted with a Phiniac sandblasted pyrex tube. The Elegance tank's mouthpiece and top cap are one piece, and twists off the tube for easy filling.

I only have a couple of shorter tanks that use a standard size carto. One is the frog pyrex tank from High Desert Vapes (last image below) that I currently am using a standard size Ikenvape Platinum punched carto in.

View attachment 165180 View attachment 165181 View attachment 165182 View attachment 165185

Can anyone tell that I love C O L O R ?

I really like that Penelope, where can I pick one up?

Ray D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
PA
At home, HH357 long barrel 2.5 ohms (yeah, I know. I could have sworn I selected SS for the atty, but black is ok too. :))

provari2.jpg

On the go, so far I'm just using Vivi Novas. I haven't graduated to big boy atties or tanks yet. Soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread