What's your best juice ever since you started vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seebo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
CT,USA
the overpriced aromaejuice (p-38 menthol). i had no problem buying it back then as it was the only thing that helped me quit, but now that i'm fully off analogs i now make my own menthol NET and i've discovered how much better user-made eliquids can be and all the money i save instead of paying $12 for a TINY 10ml bottle.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
the overpriced aromaejuice (p-38 menthol). i had no problem buying it back then as it was the only thing that helped me quit, but now that i'm fully off analogs i now make my own menthol NET and i've discovered how much better user-made eliquids can be and all the money i save instead of paying $12 for a TINY 10ml bottle.

Pardon the brief interruption: seebo, what percentage do you use in adding menthol to extracted NET blends?

Back on Track: It wasn't one I started with but, I'll probably always have a bottle of Sun-Cured Turkish

The one I DID start with and will always have with me is http://witcheliquid.co.uk/55-ice-menthol-eliquid.html A sharp, unflavored menthol. I'll put hair on your toes.

Reactions: PapawBrett

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Watermelon Rancher from GoodVapes. A local chain in Dallas, TX.

If you love that one it's probably the easiest recipe to DIY , LorAnn's watermelon flavor is a dead ringer , just buy some PG/VG in your nic preference and your good to go for cheap $$$.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
If you love that one it's probably the easiest recipe to DIY , LorAnn's watermelon flavor is a dead ringer , just buy some PG/VG in your nic preference and your good to go for cheap $$$.
Wrong. That's exactly what I tried.. From 5%to 30% and everything in between! All of its tastes like almost nuthin! But you sound pretty sure of yourself. Maybe my vendor is watering down flavors? Where do you get your Loranns watermelon from?

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Wrong. That's exactly what I tried.. From 5%to 30% and everything in between! All of its tastes like almost nuthin! But you sound pretty sure of yourself. Maybe my vendor is watering down flavors? Where do you get your Loranns watermelon from?

Your kidding lol, really , you tried it and it was a no go , dang man . I am not sure of myself actually , i am not a good DIY er .

I have LorAnn's watermelon and i cannot tell a difference between a watermelon Jolly Rancher and the flavoring but i have not mixed a recipe with it either so if you say it sucks i believe you.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
The Bavarian Cream makes a difference huh?

Well I don't use the original Bavarian, due to diketones, just the DX Bavarian; it has to stay at 6% or less, or you get that weird butyric acid whang, but mixing the DX Bavarian with the Vanilla Swirl provides a perfect custard-type flavor. The only reason I don't call it "strawberry custard" is because people have this weird idea that if it's custard, there must be diketones, and there are none in that juice, that I know of -- suppose there *could* be some in that shisha strawberry, just because it's an organic flavor, and Inawera doesn't say one way or the other. I use it because it tastes the most like real strawberries of any that I've tried.

Andria

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Your kidding lol, really , you tried it and it was a no go , dang man . I am not sure of myself actually , i am not a good DIY er .

I have LorAnn's watermelon and i cannot tell a difference between a watermelon Jolly Rancher and the flavoring but i have not mixed a recipe with it either so if you say it sucks i believe you.
Yeah darn it I was hoping to hear it was my vendor. It is definitely rebottled. Smells fantastic but absolutely no flavor. I've heard that same comment about Loranns watermelon before tho. Maybe I should try once more from a different vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread