Status
Not open for further replies.

itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
Like the title states, what have you done vaping, or preparing to vape that made you wonder wth was I thinking?

I'll start.

In the first few days of me start vaping, I read that a dry burn on my kanger coils would help me. So I put the head in my evod base, and pulse the button. Nothing really was happening, so I turned up the voltage. I finally got some glowing, and was content that I did it right. Put the back back on the evod and tried vaping. What I got was a terrrrrrible taste, followed by no vapor.

Come to find out, I didn't know I had to take the head apart, and what I saw glowing was the flavor wick sticking out.the head.......

Lolol.

Teach08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Nashville, TN
I've been trying to mix some tobacco and fruit flavors...seems I like the sweet ones.

Got my little empty 5ml bottle, mixed my coumarin and red licorice, capped that sucker and shook it for all it was worth. Too bad I never put the little dropper tip back on the bottle... :facepalm: Did the same thing with the next mix. :facepalm: :facepalm:

itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
First day at work with a T3. Was on break, reading a book, and wanted to change flavors. Still reading, unscrewed t3 from battery... but actually unscrewed tank from base. Full tanks worth of juice all over a library book.

I do this sometime with my evod, and my davide.....

mikeyoneshot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
NYC
I've been using my Protank for 2 days, wanted to check out this Vivi hype and was a little too quick to fill it up and go. Filled it from the bottom instead of the top and juice started flowing out of the drip tip and flooded the cylinder. I didn't realize it at the time and took my first 'puff' or should I say 'swig' of juice hahahaha. On the bright side I leaned how to clean the Vivi moments after I got it.

as I posted in another thread, I decided to dismantle about 10+ used heads without gloves on. I don't know what point is considered "Nicotine Poisoning" but if nausea, a really bad headache and nearly throwing up is the line, then yea, I got Nicotine poisoning. The next day my coworkers and I had a really good laugh over it.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Setting up a .8Ω coil on an IGO-L, dry burning the silica until I was happy with it, answering the phone, capping the IGO-L out of boredom while on the phone, forgetting that I hadn't put juice in it and taking a big pull off of it, while on the phone...

LOL I could picture you saying "son of a .....! Lmao I feel for you.

BostonJim

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Purchasing my first starter kit and THEN joining ecf was a big one for me. Got an overpriced cigalike kit. I joined just in time to learn about e-juice. Would've hated myself for buying $20 15 ml bottles after getting ripped off on a 510 kit

I did the same thing a couple years ago. I bought an expensive cig-a-like, used it for 3 or four days, failed miserably, and put it away. It wasn't until a co -irker (co-worker) showed my what vaping really is that I finally made the switch. Plus a lot of reading on ecf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread