Whats you'r best vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elwood173

May 10, 2013
United States
I make my own eliquids, make my own wicks and coils too, vape exclusively my own diy, so I "fine tune" it to my own tastebuds. I have 46 recipes steeped and like them all, no clear favorite among my mods either. They all vaporize the juice well enough to keep me off cigs.

(Ya, it becomes a hobby)

I've started to make my own coils and wicks on my Smoke Tech RBA and Vivi Nova. I'm still gathering info on mixing my own liquid and I might bite the bullet in a month or two. Do you have any suggestions on places to buy supply's for making liquid?

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
Wizard Labs for liquid nicotene, syringes, blunt tip needles for the syringes , TFA flavorings

American Science and Surplus- glass bottles cheap here

Capella's- Flavorings, really good flavorings

EcigExpress- Flavor West flavorings, Flavour Art flavorings

Vaping Zone- Vaping Zone super concentrated flavorings

Essential DEPOT-----PG and VG

Use EJUICE ME UP, its a free download and app to make your eliquid batches precisely accurate

1 mill syringes to measure flavorings

10 and 20 mil syringes for nic, vg and pg

14 gauge blunt tip needle for drawing up VG

16 or 18 gauge for nic, pg and eliquids

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
my best vape is whatevers in my hand! Its hard to pick a favorite mod and a favorite header for it.
I really like all of my expensive mods. They just feel good when your holding them.
1 of my favorite juices is my home made key lime pie at 12, 16, or 18mg. Another is RY4 (DK) Snickerdoodle.
My favorite mods are my Provari mini, my Reo mini, and my kicked Silver bullet.
My favorite headers are usually my vivi novas, my RBA drippers, and my aga-T/RBA tanks.
Bottom feeding is some of the best vaping you can do imo...
which is why I'm always wishing I could afford a Reo Grand. Someday I'll get one.
(I still haven't paid paypal for my 1st one honestly.. bill is due in July lol)

elwood173

May 10, 2013
United States
Wizard Labs for liquid nicotene, syringes, blunt tip needles for the syringes , TFA flavorings

American Science and Surplus- glass bottles cheap here

Capella's- Flavorings, really good flavorings

EcigExpress- Flavor West flavorings, Flavour Art flavorings

Vaping Zone- Vaping Zone super concentrated flavorings

Essential DEPOT-----PG and VG

Use EJUICE ME UP, its a free download and app to make your eliquid batches precisely accurate

1 mill syringes to measure flavorings

10 and 20 mil syringes for nic, vg and pg

14 gauge blunt tip needle for drawing up VG

16 or 18 gauge for nic, pg and eliquids

Thanks I'll check that out!

BdMoore85

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
It changes really, I vape different flavors at different times of the day, for example what I vape when drinking coffee is NOT the same as when I'm drinking a corona....with that said, if I had to choose 1 vape, it would be "sweet chill" 50/50 18mg-24mg nic w/ the "extra sweetener" option from Ahlusiom....or just any mint/menthol,flavor from Welcome to Ahlusion .... They are my "go-to" vendor at the moment!

Vape with a 1.7ohm boge XL carto, in an IBTanked Pyrex XL tank, on a vamo v2 with it on 7.5-8.5 watts for a more "minty" vape and it on 8.5-10 watts for a "sweeter" vape!

Last edited:

ScubaBebe

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
Where did you get your Cirrus tank? I looked all over last week and couldn't find any in stock. Thanks.

I'm always interested in trying new setups and juices so I thought I would start off by sharing my favorite setup and juice (for now). I'm really enjoying my new K100 mech mod with a Cirrus tank low res boge and vaping either Alice In Vapeland's White Rabbit or FlavorZ Elvis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread