Whats your bottom feeder squeeze technique?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Just picked up an oldgoat bottom feeder mod, first bottom feeder I've tried. For you more experienced juice mod guys, whats your technique. I either flood it or dont get enough juice, tried several small squeezes to one small squeeze, to big ones till it slightly gurgles. I'm usin a lr 306 atm, and have tried a carto with a bit more success.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Each main modder seems to have there own little feed system, there all very similar but yet a little different so it depends on which one ya got. You may wanna try a 510 or if yours has a nice size catch cup a Cannon from Ikenvape but at least a 510, it may work a little better for you with your feed system. it's also a small learning curve to each different bottom feeder and each different Atty is a bit different on the feed, some drink less some are Hogs, give a couple different Attys a try would be my best advice and you also could try a Boge Carto they happen to work well too

riverwhiskey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Lohman Missouri
Just got a revolution v2. you have to hold it upside down to feed, and i use only a cartomizer. I would like to hear from someone using an atomizer and how to feed without filler. I did find that with this unit you have to be a little gentle with the squeeze, else you will blow the bottom cap off. Almost lost the darn thing more than once until i got used to it.

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
Just got a revolution v2. you have to hold it upside down to feed, and i use only a cartomizer. I would like to hear from someone using an atomizer and how to feed without filler. I did find that with this unit you have to be a little gentle with the squeeze, else you will blow the bottom cap off. Almost lost the darn thing more than once until i got used to it.

You have to turn it upside down? Sounds odd

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Very cool thanks for all the tips, its deff hit and miss atm, but gettin the hang of it, the drag squeese till it gurgles a bit, seems to work nice. Sounds like the revolution, is missin a feed tube inside the bottle, if you have to turn it upside down, from what little bit i have learned.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
@ Fray = It's not odd, it is gravity fed just like the Phidias is.

I have found that it really feeds super just like the Phidias too, the thing about it is it delivers the perfect amount of liquid at the correct speed like the Phid does. I have also found that an Iken 2 ohm 510 is great with this Revo2 unit, puts out plumes of vapor plumes and has a very good flavor with this set up also. I gave mine to my Lady and she really likes it, it is a very simple user friendly Box Mod, I just wish I had waited and got the Revo2.1 with the 1400mAh Batt but this one is fine for her and she has gotten use to using it, it's very simple, plug and play type device, charge and go, squeeze bottle feed and vape, you can also squeeze the bottle at a horizontal position and feed and fire at the same time and it works like this as well, nice little Mods, Now that the Chinese ( Boge, and others to follow ) are starting to build Box mods I expect to see numerous ones coming out, wont be long before we see them in VV and all sorts of new tech I would imagine, Buzz may have some issues with his Paten trying to fight this one as they ad VV, should be fun to watch as this continues what comes out and what happens here in the vape world.

Last edited:

riverwhiskey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Lohman Missouri
Its true, for the revolution, there is no internal tube to the bottom of the bottle. So to get juice to the cartomizer you must invert the mod so that gravity can do its thing while you give it a couple of squeezes. The 3.0ohm boge cartomizers that came with it didn't work too well, so i am using Boge 2.0ohm cartomizers and that works fine.

I too wondered about the upside-down deal but for this unit thats what it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread