• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's your Everyday Carry (EDC) vape kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
I don't vape in the public. My very basic EDC are left at my work place;)

EDC.jpg

Last edited:

TheVapingKitty

Dec 23, 2015
Just ordered an ipv4s for sgd 90, dont know whether its worth it or nah hahaha :lol:

Hahaha as long as it works for you I guess? I just placed an order for the RX200, uwell, three batts and two 0mg e-juices for a lowered price because I didn't wanna risk having my package seized via overseas shipping.

Last edited:

VapGeek

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2015
Local
Hahaha as long as it works for you I guess? I just placed an order for the RX200, Uwell, three batts and two 0mg e-juices for like SGD338 (already lowered price) because I didn't wanna risk having my package seized via overseas shipping.
7539d235970a989c568347d1c502c28a.jpg

On long days...

Salt Water guy? ;)

Shut it down

Dec 31, 2015
I am unsure if you guys know this fu*king forum is monitored. Every single picture and word you say can be even seen by non member. Why not you directly tell them you just bought, you just ordered from overseas let them tighten their security? Use your Fu*king head before you start typing and posting your fancy sh*t. You do not know what you have done just by showing off. SHUT This down before is too late!!!

Last edited:

Stephen1520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2015
Texas
I am unsure if you guys know this fu*king forum is monitored. Every single picture and word you say can be even seen by non member. Why not you directly tell them you just bought, you just ordered from overseas let them tighten their security? Use your Fu*king head before you start typing and posting your fancy sh*t. You do not know what you have done just by showing off. SHUT This down before is too late!!!
We don't call it showing off here. We call it sharing! In this forum we are happy for fellow members when they have a set up that they are proud of!
72f7381a95bc666a71b8cd938a4e70e0.jpg

You sure are cranky and foul-mouthed for a 114 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread