The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What's Your Fancy Special Occasion or End Of Night Liquid?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Plumes.91, Oct 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Plumes.91

Plumes.91 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    What do you break out just before bed or only when you're really craving your most luxurious vape juice? When I imagine all of your answers, I would assume some of you have that one special tobacco flavored vape that you kind of save for fireside relaxation in your vaping jacket lol, but this question is open to everyone, including those that don't vape tobacco flavors.

• Like Like x 4
  2. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Traditionally, it's been Boba's Bounty. But yesterday, I received a bottle of Black Note Virginia for which I need to rewick my dripper.

IMG_1597.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  3. rob33

rob33 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2009
    Concord, NC
    I don't do tobacco flavors. I normally do diy, but if I spurge it's Five Pawns for me. I have the recipe but will buy their Castle Long. Coconut, almond, vanilla, and bourbon how could you go wrong.

• Like Like x 3
  4. DaveOno

DaveOno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Vermillion River's excellent K-max Tobacco. Seriously, they are flavor artists.

They have several other flavored tobacco's, anyone of them is worthy of the "special" status.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. vape dubai
    This message by vape dubai has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 18, 2020, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Oct 18, 2020
  6. Fstop

Fstop Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    Haven't found one yet

7. Plumes.91

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    I'll have to order up a bottle and see for myself! thanks for sharing. $30 for 60ml and a raving review from an ECF regular... I'm going to have to assume it's some high quality liquid. :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. Plumes.91

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    I still have to try blacknote virginia! have you tried all of their flavors?

9. vaper1960

vaper1960 Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    My tobacco mix (DIY) is for the mornings. Right now my special one a mix of three Pre-made juices: Blueberry donut, Apple fritter and Bavarian cream (the BD doesn't have much donut and the AF doesn't have much apple so they work great together... the BC smooths it out and adds a richness)

• Like Like x 3
  10. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    In the evenings I relax with the 8 pv’s next to me. My answer is variety.

• Love Love x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. smacuser

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    I've seen other vendors selling the 60 mils for cheap. I'm going to the Burley next.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Plumes.91

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    I had the burley in my cart a couple times. Maybe I'll grab it tonight and report back with how I get along with it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    When I want a special vape I have a bit of River Bottom Fog Sauce St James Parrish or Dagwood's Wife is Trippin'. Rationing as they aren't around any longer.

Those NETS are still doing fine, maybe even richer, in the fridge after a few years. A treat!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  14. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I've tried most. They're all good. The Virginia is my favorite. But, when I want something sort of mentholy the Solo is very good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. DaveOno

DaveOno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

It is. Look at the Kentucky Premium Blends, and No. 7 is nice. I have tried around 15 different flavors, and all are well crafted. Yeah, I wish it was not so pricey, but listen. I've tried so many other brands, and I have been mixing my own for years. And honestly, nothing comes close. Vermillion really has some master flavor artists. And whenever night I order, it is out their door the next day, always!

Superb quality product and service. IMHO, they are among the best.
    (Get on the email list. He usually runs a sale around a holiday. And sometimes the code "ecf" might get you another 10%)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  16. smacuser

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Those guys remind me of Johnson's Creek.

• Like Like x 2
  17. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Wow... just the names sound so cool... don't have a clue but caught my attention (wish I had tried those...)

18. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    There is a special (DIY) recipe I've been wanting to make (it's a Kentucky traditional desert) caramel, chocolate, bourbon, bacon, creamy, ect but everyone says to give up on the bacon flavor.... if I ever pull this off, it will be my "special" one for sure ;)

• Like Like x 2
  19. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Hi @DaveOno
    I was just wondering what happened to the old Halo posters.
    Have they, other than you and I, disappeared?
    Those were fun days.

20. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    My end of the day juice is the same thing I started the day with, whatever I've got goin on. For now, it's the peppermint cream. Next week? Who knows. May just finish off the two chocolates I still have a bit left of. Might even go buy something interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Plumes.91

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    Received the Blacknote Burley earlier today but haven't had a chance to vape it with a clean cotton. I dripped into a dry used cotton though and gave it a whirl and the flavor is good. Reminds me of other base WTA tobaccos I've tried. I figured it'd be more nutty than it seems to be. It is what I look for in a highly rated tobacco though!

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.