What's your fav unflavored juice, in reguards to aftertaste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Hey peeps,

I have a wide assortment of premixed e-liquid..However, with threat of a ban I seriously need to stock up on some unflavored to cut down... I have ordered one bottle of PG unflav 36 mg from one vender and quite frankly, I do not like the aftertaste at all.. I have used practically the whole bottle experimenting with mixes... I usually use a 50/50 mix of PG and VG in my homemade mixes but, that didn't help this the aftertaste of this unflav juice at all... I also know Totally Wickeds unflavored is supposed to be awesome but, for stocking up it's just too expensive... I like runyan and east malls prices but I'm skeeered I wont like it lol

If anyone has an unflav that they really like or anyone has tried several and can give me an opinion... I'd so appreciate it... Now come on, don't be shy.. Jump in and let me know lol ..Thank you.....Ivy

fiddler

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2008
New York City
I bought 100ml of unflavored PG 36mg from David Yang. As far as I can tell there is no taste or after taste to it at all.

I use LorAnn's glycerine to enhance vapor. This does have a slightly sweet aftertaste when taken by itself, but I use at most 10% in a blend and then don't notice it.

TW unflavored 36 - I've only used it once so far. It has a slight tobacco flavor by itself, and does seem to give a better hit then the EastMall product.

Finally, zero nic PG from Electronic Ash - no taste or aftertaste.

Any of the above seem to work well.

I've had less luck with flavorings. The only ones I've found that I really like (or that give any flavor at all) are Bickford Coffee (good espresso taste, not coffee candy) and LorAnn Bavarian Cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread