What's your favorite banana juice & why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAPN STUF

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Looking for a good a banana juice that doesn't taste too overwhelming or synthetic. I did a best banana/favorite banana search and didn't really see much. Gorilla juice has gotten some rave reviews on the web, here and youtube, so I'm sorta of leaning that way but would love to hear your opinions.

Sooo... what is your favorite banana juice, why & how pronounced are the accompanying flavors, if any?

dirfm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
North America - Florida
I like gorilla juice, but two others that I continually go to are coffee monkey and peanut butter banana from virgin vapors. PB is really light and nice in the mornings and evenings...CM is a little harder TH and is nice throughout the day. Neither one is overwhelming with either the PB or coffee, but subtle tones.

VAPN STUF

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I like gorilla juice, but two others that I continually go to are coffee monkey and peanut butter banana from virgin vapors. PB is really light and nice in the mornings and evenings...CM is a little harder TH and is nice throughout the day. Neither one is overwhelming with either the PB or coffee, but subtle tones.

That's funny, I was thinking about getting a peanut butter flavor!

dirfm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
North America - Florida
WTA is "whole tobacco alkaloid" - sold by aroma ejuice (there may be others that sell it). It is a natural alkaloid that some members say really help satiate the desire to smoke and provide that "calming" sensation when using analogs. I have been watching to get some nonflavored WTA juice, but it is far between batches...they sell some with flavorings.

The PB is really good - was not something I thought I would like and got my initial taste in a sample...I now buy 60 mls at a pop.

VAPN STUF

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
WTA is "whole tobacco alkaloid" - sold by aroma ejuice (there may be others that sell it). It is a natural alkaloid that some members say really help satiate the desire to smoke and provide that "calming" sensation when using analogs. I have been watching to get some nonflavored WTA juice, but it is far between batches...they sell some with flavorings.

The PB is really good - was not something I thought I would like and got my initial taste in a sample...I now buy 60 mls at a pop.

Thanks dirfm, I guess I'm getting pretty old, all I could come up with was women's tennis & winner takes all. If I go w/ PB, I'll buy at least 30 mls due to shipping costs.

TroyHoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Greenville MS
Last few weeks I have really been enjoying Banana from MBV mixed 50/50 with a really strong anice/licorice I make. I havent had other bananas to compare it too. But its really good to me. I get it with 4 xtra shots then mix it 50/50 so take that into consideration for strength if you try it.

The banana upside down cake from them gets really good reviews also. Its on my list to try, jsut havent got it yet.

VAPN STUF

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
officially going bananas - Gorilla juice, wasn't open for business, will try in a week or two. My other 2 choices were a bit too pricey considering how much I've spent lately and I never buy just one! Would love to try Boba's, but from what I hear I have a better chance of being struck by lightning.

I ended up ordering Banana gone nuts & 2 other flavors from Mt Baker Vapor. With my wallet open and not single large note at my disposal, I took out the old CC and purchased another 3 bottles from Ecblends (2 are sample size).

May buy some Snickerdoodle Cookies from Ms. T's Bakery, then I should be good for a while. Anyone try those?

Gotta hit the brakes soon or I'm gonna end up vaping bath water.

Oktyabr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2009
Next to the ocean, WA
oktyabr.wordpress.com
I found I really liked MBV's "Banana Cream Pie", especially after it steeped for a couple of weeks. Fresh out of the box it had a bit of an artificial banana flavor to it so I put it in the back of my steeping shelf (with both caps off) and forgot about it. Tried it again a couple of weeks later and WOW! A completely different juice! Not just real bananas but real... banana... cream... PIE. I can even taste graham cracker crust on the exhale. But of course the banana is the real star.

On a tangent because there has been a couple of references to peanut butter... MBV's Peanut Butter juice is so REAL that I am afraid to even vape it around my friend who has allergies. It's VERY good! I haven't mixed it with banana yet but it plays nicely with Fudge Brownie and strangely enough... Absinthe ;)

CaliJeff

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2013
LA The city not the state
Vapnstuf there are a few places here in LA that have juice bars that allow you to sample flavors. Vaporspot carries most of the vendors you will find here as does vaperevolution. I'm sure there are more here. https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213687334297753808459.0004d43f49018358ebb33&msa=0

Everybody has different tastebuds and I find it easier to set aside a lil time to go somewhere and taste a couple flavors than to pay the CC bill for larger samples of stuff I end up not liking.

Last edited:

VAPN STUF

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Vapnstuf there are a few places here in LA that have juice bars that allow you to sample flavors. Vaporspot carries most of the vendors you will find here as does vaperevolution. I'm sure there are more here. https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213687334297753808459.0004d43f49018358ebb33&msa=0

Everybody has different tastebuds and I find it easier to set aside a lil time to go somewhere and taste a couple flavors than to pay the CC bill for larger samples of stuff I end up not liking.

Thanks CaliJeff, I plan on going to vaporspot when I get some time. I looked into them before but thought their accessories were over priced.
I had no clue they sold juice from other vendors, thats great news! Every time I've gone to their website I see only the same 3 juices, maybe you have to be logged in to view their juice inventory, another reason I never bothered checking them out.

Their juices seem a little pricey, but well worth it if I am able to sample from various vendors. Who knows could end up loving one their branded creations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread