Status
Not open for further replies.

Deliag91

Jul 9, 2012
Bay Point
I am a noob an im trying to find so good sites to get e juice from. Also some site that have good deals on sample packs and e-juice would be helpful.

1. Favorite Vendor or Vendors
2. Favorite flavors (please put vendor next to them)
3. Your PG Vg mix
4. Good vendors with the best deals (optional)
5. Best place for sample kits (optional)
6. Your PV
7. Your PV setup
8. Anything else you think would be helpful

I have ordered some small bottles from different vendors like dfwvapor, sweet-vapes, myPVshop, and I think i got some from myvaporstore. An the PV I ordered is the Joyetech Ego C Twist also got some atomizers, vision v2 or something like that, some cartomizers, clearomizers, ego c tank thing, and i think some other things that I cant remember at the moment (still haven't revieved my orders)

Now im just ordering juices mainly now maybe a couple more accessories for my ego c twist (I already ordered both batteries). As far a juices im open to anything I got some regular tobacco flavors an some menthol flavors since ima newport smoker an my boyfriend is a marlboro smoker. Also some fruit and other sweet flavors so im open to anything.

I also want to give a BIG Thanks to everyone who helped me & gave me advise in my previous threads.

Rikaroo

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Arkansas

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Delia, oh Delia (in my best Johnny Cash voice), check out the General E-Liquids subforum here. Tons and tons of great info there on juices and vendors.

Just be aware that everyones' tastes are different. You might hate my favorite juice, and vice versa. Try several small sample sizes from some of the more popular and highly recommended vendors and you're bound to find one or two that you like.

Jaymzifer

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2012
Cucamonga, SoCal
1.) Heathers Heavenly Vapes

2.) Mocha Java Smooth and Monkey Mango (both from Heathers Heavenly Vapes)

3.) usually 30/70

4.) too many vendors and codes for me to list/ECF has them all collected in one post on here.

6.&7.) stainless steel VTube with standard resistance clearos and DCT tanks.

:)

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
1. Favorite Vendor or Vendors
2. Dekang's DK-Tab, Dekang's Ginseng, Dekang's 3&5, my own DIY
3. 80pg/20vg
4. Look below
5. Look below
6. Which one, I own a stockpile
7. 6V with either a 3ohm Boge or a 1.5ohm dcc...or 6V with a rebuildable genesis atomizer
8. Play around and try out a bunch of different stuff but read reviews about everything. However, reviews shouldn't stop you if it's something you want to try. I only read them to see what might need to be modded to make it a good vape.

Goodejuice.com

Velvet Vapors - Sampler Packs

Six Pack Sampler - Vermillion River

Want2Vape

Vaporsetc.com

vaperite.com

juicyvapor.com

voidmist.com

goodprophets.com

grvapors.com

bombayvaping.com

ttteliquids.com

pinkspotvapors.com

strictlyejuice.com

mister-e-liquid.com - 5ml for $3.75

freedomsmokeusa.com

vermillionriverejuice.com

honeyvillevapor.com

Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarettes | Organic Electronic Cigarette eLiquid

nitelitevapor.com

quicknicjuice.com

liberty-flights.com

purevapes.com

bluemistvaping.com

thevaporroom.net

Southern Ambrosia

Grand River Vapors

Vermont Vapor

Vividsmoke.com

aromaejuice.com

Johnson Creek

aresecig.com

Alien Visions E-Juice

Backwoods Brew

Ms T's Bakery Essentials

DIY Flavor Shack by E-Cig Smoke Store

Tasty Vapor.com

Nhaler

Puresmoker

KickBassVapor

Smokfreedoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
PHOENIX
New to vaping about 2 months but so far...
1. Buckeye vapors, Apollo ecigs.. So many more to try
2. Bv4, Sandy Sex, Super Juice, Banana Cream(Buckeye Vapor)
RY4(Apollo)
Blueberry, Banana(Dekang)
3. 70/30 and 60/40
4. SS vtube with 6ml dct tank, Tgo with clearomizers, Ego VV with dct tank and clearomizers

jinxt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Newport News, Virginia
1. Ahlusion, Backwoods Brew and FreedomSmokeUSA

2. Peach River Tree Blend (Ahlusion)
Just Peachy (FreedomSmokeUSA)
Peach (Backwoods Brew)
Cactus Juice (Ahlusion)
Hypnotic Mist (FreedomSmokeUSA)
Melon, Cantelope (FreedomSmokeUSA)

3. 50/50 pg/vg and 70/30 PG/VG in 12-16mg strengths

6. Ego batteries with 3.5ml Smoktech tanks and Jazz Cartopipe with 6ml modified Smoktech tanks

7. 1.7ohm SmokTech single coil and Boge 1.6-2.0ohm tank cartos

Guess I'm really into Peach flavors, lol. The funny thing is every Peach juice I try tastes completely different than the next. I like BWB's peach because it tastes like a truly great natural Peach mixed with undertones of a mellow iced tea. Very smooth and pleasing with a true upfront peach taste. I like FSUSA's Just Peachy because it tastes exactly like Haribo Gummy Peaches (candy). I like Ahlusion's Peach River Tree Blend because it's very complex with many layers of flavor that starts with a strong nutty, caramel up front (think original plain Captain Crunch) and then it mellows down into tea and tobacco hints finishing off with the same great, natural sweet peach flavor that can be found in the BWB juice.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I am pretty new to this myself...but I sort of dive right in to everything and started buying samples right away. I decided I wanted to start with the most popular vendors that I see over and over again...because after my experience with "price is right" vendors...like ones that have 270+ flavors....(not good experiences with their juice) I decided that"famous" juices probably get that way for a reason...so I will share my experiences with you :)

Heather's Heavenly Vapes: they offer a sampler pack where you can choose "select" flavors in 3ml botyles. A personally, I would suggest:
-Gandalf, its tobacco based but so smooth and wonderful even non-tobacco fans (like me) thoroufhly enjoy it.
-Angel's Kiss. Its sort of enigmatic...berries for sure..apples?..banana?...vanilla?....it is Al blended perfectly and finishes with a surprising touch of cool...not really like traditional menthol but fantastic.
....i immediately ordered 30 ml bottles after tasting these! If you know you like tobacco, then I would also suggest, Shadowfax, gollam, oompa, serendipity, and Heathers heavenly tobacco.

Alice in Vapeland:
This is by far my favorite vendor! No one beats them in customer service, unique flavors, packaging and shipping. They are a fairly new company, but I'm poetry sure they will soon set the standard by which all other vendors will be measured.
Try a sample pack...or two :) you will pick 5 flavors of your nic choice and they eill send you a 6th for free. My recommendationss:
-B&W Cookie....this is my all time favorite ejuice! So warm and sweet without being to sweet...it's just perfect! And it produces amazingly satisfying and rich vapor....it's truly amazing!
-White Rabbit...try as I might, I cannot figure out what the flavors are, but I still enjoy it word if warming though...this one requires at least a week of steeping.
-twas Brillig.....yummy blackberry :)
They just released a new flavor.bandersnatch...haven't tried it yet but want to!

Juicy Vapor:
-Ecto Plasma...see what all the hype is about...it is very easy to see! This one immediately jumped into my rotation as soon as I tried it
-Avox...i didn't expect much from this one, so I was surprised that I loved it so much! Now I can't let myself run out! It's really really good! Fruity....you can almost feel the juice in your mouth

Backwoods brews:
-Conundrum....my fave from them. Packed with flavor and enjoyment :)

Ahlusion:
-Berry Potter...if you like fruit...this is a must

Vaporphoxxe:
-blueberry crumble...tastes authentic...amazing!
-Almond Yoj

I am using ego twists, 650 mah, and 900 mah. I have smoktek dual coil tanks (3.5 ml...i see no need to have larger tanks since I like to change my flavors a few times a week), stardust ce4s, and a plain ol atomizer for direct dripping...which is perfect for trying flavors.

Hope that helps :)

Lexos

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
United States
1. Zenith, Totally Wicked, E-cig
2. BlueBerry Tobacco, Strawberries & Cream, French Pipe (All from TW)
3. 20% PG / 80% VG
4. E-cig . c o m, best deals as long as you order in bulk. Shipping is 17.50 to US, but they have a 15% sale on your cart right now.
5. Again, E-cig . c o m (not promoting in any way)
6. E9 e-cig (from V9) modified atty, easy hits and 2x more vapor, Ovale Elips (in the mail)

Note I am not promoting any of the above vendors. I am just proclaiming my favorite vendors. I like Totally Wicked because I have a Vapor Bar that I can walk to from my house (1.7 miles) that sells all TW liquid and models.

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
1. Heathers Heavenly Vapes and Alice in Vapeland(I have some BWB steeping and I have a feeling they'll be on this list as my top 3)

2. My favorite Juices(so far)from HHV are Gandalf, Dragons Fire, and Dark Horse and my favorite AiV juice(so far)is Zombie Apocalypse(I've only tried two of AiV's juices but I intend on trying them all slowly as time goes on).

3. It was 80/20 but I am considering 70/30 because the high PG content gives me heartburn and AiV has their juices individually proportioned with the perfect pg/vg ratio for perfect flavor. I trust them so I never request a customized ratio. But they happen to mostly be high vg which I enjoy for morning and late night vaping.

6. Right now it's two ego twists.

7. Like I said two boring ego twists and vivi nova tank. But in roughly a week my setup will be a satin black blue LED Provari mini with extension and until I get an IBtank vivi novas will have to do.

I plan on trying A LOT of juice. Not because I'm not satisfied but because I'm a vaping enthusiast like most vapers and I write reviews and I see many tanks and juices in my future and maybe a few more apvs(not that I need them after I get my Provari).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread