The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

whats your favorite juice?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by StrangeCloudz, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. StrangeCloudz

StrangeCloudz Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    United States
    what is your favorite juice?! whats in your tank?!:p

2. Radar2013

Radar2013 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Well since I have several different EVODs in one I have USA Mix (The closest to Marlboro I can find), in another I have Peaches And Cream, in another I have Dark Chocolate, in Another I have Pineapple, and in the one I am vaping right now I have Juicy Grape. Taste just like a piece of Grape Bubble Yum Bubble Gum from back in the day....

3. szot

szot Ultra Member ECF Veteran

555 without a doubt..smooth but not fruity or too sweet...or too harsh and stinky like an analog smell..

4. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2011
    utah
  5. geeve

geeve Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2013
    Oklahoma
    This: ECV Pumpkin Spice 10ml

All day, everyday. I will change up from time to time, but I always go back and I keep a clearo full at all times :)

Geeve

6. Hewzee

Hewzee Full Member

May 7, 2013
    AZ
    I have all Smokeless Image Products and juices but I've been interested in trying other juices. Right now I rotate Vanilla with Sinnabun and RY4.

7. Notorious2again

Notorious2again Moved On

Aug 1, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Deadly Sin from Good Life Vapor.

8. flybritn

flybritn Full Member Verified Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Jackson, TN
    I been rotating between Bubble Gum from DFWvapors & RY4 from Kick Bass Vapor. I really like them. However only been vaping for just under 3 weeks & have only tried 5 flavors. Going to a vape meet next month & will be trying out a bunch of flavors.

9. knitcrotatter

knitcrotatter Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2013
    Waterbury, CT, USA
    Right now I have Cheesecake in one CE4 and Peanut Butter Cups in another. Hubby is alternating between Atomic Fireball and Sprite. Vape On! :vapor:

10. Dammage

Dammage Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    Denver
    Cinnamon / menthol. Its great takes the craving away but it melts tanks 2 down so far and 4 days till payday looking at a pro tank 2 to get rid of my melting prob

11. Rwiv

Rwiv Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2013
    Casa grande, Az, USA
    Bobas bounty from AVE but I got some Tribeca coming so we'll see if that can beat it.

12. HauntedMyst

HauntedMyst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    Roar's Amnesia is wonderful, as are Madd Catt's Red or Blue Energy

13. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    Halo Torque 56 for my tobacco cravings and Halo Midnight Apple both 18 mg are my current ADV. Waiting in the mail right now for Halo Voodoo and Five Pawns Gambit. Can't wait for both!!

14. Rodeorat

Rodeorat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2013
    Guthrie, OK
    RSST had GLVs El Kamino in it till this morning, at which point Boba's Bounty went in. I like the mixture of flavors when I put BB on top of El K. BB seems to go in my tank between each of my other flavors.
    My carto tank has Moon Mountain's Sweet Mother of Mercury in it, which I breath like air.

15. Rainmaker

Rainmaker Moved On

Aug 27, 2013
    St. Louis, MO
    Apparently, I am very picky. I have been vaping for about three months, have ordered 50 or so flavors, and only really like about 4 or 5 of them.

Favorites:

Hotvapes: Glazed Doughnut
    - Sweet but not over sweet. Starts as a hint of butterscotch and then finishes with a glazed doughnut on the back end. not to sweet, but overall freaking delicious

HotVapes: Vanilla
    Very Vanillaie. Nice rich strong vanilla flavor. Maybe a bit strong at first but I have grown to really like it. I have tried about 10 other variations of vanilla from many other vendors and they were all too mild to me, or really did not taste a lot like what they were supposed to. Some that were to ild, I added the HotVapes vanilla to it and it made them far better.

Altcig: Candy Corn Cookie (originally given as a free sample with other flavors from Altcig)
    - I would not have normally tried this one, but they sent it as a small free sample. It has an excellent sweet and slightly salty flavor with a cookie aftertaste. It is not to weak and not too strong, and overall has an excellent balance of flavors. it is the first time I have gotten a hint of saltiness to a flavor and it is GREAT. (Just ofdered 50ml today)

Altcig: Butter Yum (originally given as a free sample with other flavors from Altcig)
    While I would have never ordered something with this taste, it has a unique buttery/very light butterschotchish flavor that is really good. While I have not ordered more, i likely will with my next order in order to change things up a bit. It also works good when added to other flavors to give a hint of butteriness to them. I know, it sounds kind of odd, and that is what I though until I got the free sample. Apparently, free samples are my downfall.

Of the others that I have tried, many are ok, and some were horrible. I am not big on the fruit flavors.

I have also tried HeathersHeavenly Vapes Waffle and Blueberry Muffin.

- The waffle was very good, but I ordered extra butter and syrup and likely should not have. The syrup flavor was a bit strong. Likely my fault for ordering extra. I do still vape it sometimes.

- The blueberry muffin tasted supprisingly like a blueberry muffin. While delicious, apparently I do not like vaping bluberry muffins. it was good, but a bit much for me. I gave it to my brother and he loves it.

I Have noticed that some flavors have a very mild flavoring to them, while others have a much more dominant flavor. I like the stronger flavors. I really do not like many of the fruit flavors. Too artificial and not good artificial. I got a Marichino Cherry that is ok, so I am looking for a good cherry vape. If anyone knows of any, please let me know.

16. Kev84

Kev84 Full Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Oklahoma City
    Halo torque 56 exclusively

17. PrincexJay

PrincexJay Full Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Space jam; astro is my favorite! fruity taste. been vaping it for 2 weeks straight and suprisingly havent gotten tired of it yet lol

18. RobinBanks

RobinBanks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    I have quite a few that are completely delicious and I could vape all day long, but the one I just can't seem to get enough is Ahlusion's Boba Tea.

19. Cliven

Cliven Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2013
    UT
    So far my favorites are - Blu Spot and Black Mamba. Both from Pink Spot. (70PG/30VG)
    I don't like vaping cakes or desserts or tobacco.

20. BigCloudz

BigCloudz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2013
    So Cal
    Vaping Tribeca in my SVD and LOVE it. Very good ADV for sure. I have heard good things about BB, gonna give it a whirl here soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.