whats your favorite juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Well since I have several different EVODs in one I have USA Mix (The closest to Marlboro I can find), in another I have Peaches And Cream, in another I have Dark Chocolate, in Another I have Pineapple, and in the one I am vaping right now I have Juicy Grape. Taste just like a piece of Grape Bubble Yum Bubble Gum from back in the day....

Apparently, I am very picky. I have been vaping for about three months, have ordered 50 or so flavors, and only really like about 4 or 5 of them.

Favorites:

Hotvapes: Glazed Doughnut
- Sweet but not over sweet. Starts as a hint of butterscotch and then finishes with a glazed doughnut on the back end. not to sweet, but overall freaking delicious

HotVapes: Vanilla
Very Vanillaie. Nice rich strong vanilla flavor. Maybe a bit strong at first but I have grown to really like it. I have tried about 10 other variations of vanilla from many other vendors and they were all too mild to me, or really did not taste a lot like what they were supposed to. Some that were to ild, I added the HotVapes vanilla to it and it made them far better.

Altcig: Candy Corn Cookie (originally given as a free sample with other flavors from Altcig)
- I would not have normally tried this one, but they sent it as a small free sample. It has an excellent sweet and slightly salty flavor with a cookie aftertaste. It is not to weak and not too strong, and overall has an excellent balance of flavors. it is the first time I have gotten a hint of saltiness to a flavor and it is GREAT. (Just ofdered 50ml today)

Altcig: Butter Yum (originally given as a free sample with other flavors from Altcig)
While I would have never ordered something with this taste, it has a unique buttery/very light butterschotchish flavor that is really good. While I have not ordered more, i likely will with my next order in order to change things up a bit. It also works good when added to other flavors to give a hint of butteriness to them. I know, it sounds kind of odd, and that is what I though until I got the free sample. Apparently, free samples are my downfall.

Of the others that I have tried, many are ok, and some were horrible. I am not big on the fruit flavors.

I have also tried HeathersHeavenly Vapes Waffle and Blueberry Muffin.

- The waffle was very good, but I ordered extra butter and syrup and likely should not have. The syrup flavor was a bit strong. Likely my fault for ordering extra. I do still vape it sometimes.

- The blueberry muffin tasted supprisingly like a blueberry muffin. While delicious, apparently I do not like vaping bluberry muffins. it was good, but a bit much for me. I gave it to my brother and he loves it.

I Have noticed that some flavors have a very mild flavoring to them, while others have a much more dominant flavor. I like the stronger flavors. I really do not like many of the fruit flavors. Too artificial and not good artificial. I got a Marichino Cherry that is ok, so I am looking for a good cherry vape. If anyone knows of any, please let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread