Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
The Buzz Pros are my favs. I have no need for a more expensive PV. I would pay the same price for a PV once someone comes out with a shorter high capacity batt configuration. Other than that... I'm a happy BP camper.

My backups are the eGos. Rock solid and soooo many options.

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
I'm enjoying my Joye Ego-T very much, and am about to convert it to an Ego-C. I've heard enough about the Darwin, Provari, Prodigy V 3.1, and all of the other mods out there to know that the Ego-C isn't the "best" PV out there, but it's what I'm recommending to all my friends as a very good starting point. No point in shelling out $160 for a Provari and then find out vaping isn't for you, and if you do move up from something like an Ego-C you can always use it for a backup, or give it to someone who wants to try vaping. Plus it works pretty damn well.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
My favorite is the buzz on the right below but, it's pretty cumbersome for out and about. For that I use the Reo mini on the left with a 1.8 ohm atomizer.

My_PVs.jpg

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Depends on what I'm doing as to my favorite. I'm really fond of all of my rough stacks because I don't ever have to worry about breaking them when I'm working (my work is rough --> think rodeo clown meets trapeze artist).

I've had a REO Mini for about three months that's been getting more use than anything else I've got (great PV! - couldn't be happier)

And, I have a notcigs VVPV (or VVproV depending on who you talk to) that is really a gorgeous mod and might end up becoming my favorite after I've had it a while longer. But even though it's an all-metal well constructed PV, I don't see myself using it at work. It's on the expensive side, and has a more "elegant" look and feel to it.

The only other "honorable mention" I have is a 5.0v triple-v from kalamazoo vapor shop. I don't carry it out of the house very often because it is huge, but it gets a lot of use when I'm sitting at my desk at home.

I own and use a bunch of other stuff, but those are the ones worth talking about if I'm picking favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread