whats your favorite set up (not necessarily your most expensive or nicest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
Today i realized that my favorite set up is a vapage vmod xl with a kick. Untill today it was either my ggts or my ihybrid but the vmod is litterally the mod i have at all times. Its not the best vape or the fanciest of mods but it works it doesnt leak and the bottle holds a lot of fluid. So im wondering what everyone elses go to mod is. Also tank/carto/atty/genesis wise what do you prefer I say vivi nova hands down, cheap, leak free, easily rebuildable, pretty good taste, great consistent vapor, durable (ran over one with a dually and it survived)

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Yeah...probably my most prized and used PVs are my heavy duty mechanical mods (don't have a bottom feeder yet though I hope to one day) ...I have two. I like both for different reasons. Then after that I like my eGo T Mod for lightweight, carefree vaping when I'm tired or in bed (or both) or just because I appreciate the regulated voltage on the one setting at times. And then there is my 3.7 Gripper...my "go to" device when I am out and about in public. I really can't choose between them because each of them is favored at different times for different reasons.

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
Yeah...probably my most prized and used PVs are my heavy duty mechanical mods (don't have a bottom feeder yet though I hope to one day) ...I have two. I like both for different reasons. Then after that I like my eGo T Mod for lightweight, carefree vaping when I'm tired or in bed (or both) or just because I appreciate the regulated voltage on the one setting at times. And then there is my 3.7 Gripper...my "go to" device when I am out and about in public. I really can't choose between them because each of them is favored at different times for different reasons.
You definitely need to get a bottom feeder eventually I have used a lot of different mods and atty types and the bottom feeder is just so nice and easy. Plus I work doing construction and I'm always moving so I never get to bring my z attys or did cause they will leak or get covered in tar. If I wasn't always moving around throughout the day i'd prob be stuck on which was my favorite as well

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I just got a Vamo. I like the stacked 18350 AW IMR 700 mah on 8.5 Watts with 2.00 single coil XL by smoketek with 2 laser drilled holes in theecig 6 ml pyrex tank slim and with a variety of Theecig pyrex drip tips, mostly the lavender and only the v.2 long neck versions 510s. Need some a half inch or so taller for this Vamo and Xtar wp2 II, and Xtar mp2 chargers.

If I had gotten only this it would have cost me $150 give or take; add $20 for 30 ml e juice, then buy cartos and liquid ( $2.00 and maybe $35.00) regularly and 2 batteries periodically ($ 16.00)

But oh no. I had to try soooo many things to get to this including lots of DIY supplies ($1200.00 ?) too many juices. It was worth the money for the fun and I've got more devices in mind and on order like mechanical for using a kick with kicklet. Several ego vv of different type, different tank carto to try as recommended on ecf. The PUNCH mega 520 at ikenvape. And I do have plus a RBA sitten in box for future. Didn't even open it! the battery passthru volt reader thingy, the ohm reader device, 4 different clearomizer tank things, cartomizers filler style, 5 tanks, 8 drip tips that stainless steel dripping juice container I mean this is fun getting ready for a vape day and now I live love love variable Watt

Last edited:

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
ok I have 3 favorites so far and each for a different reason

my iHybrid, it is just great, vapes well easy to set up

my Reo mini, just a great little bottom feeder I can throw it in my purse and I am set

then my telescope with either a rebuildable dripping atty or my AGA-T, it is a great little set up and was an early christmas gift from a friend here

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Mine is so simple and basic it's completely boring in comparison to everything else. A Volt X2 1300 mAh with a 901-T setup for during the day. At home, I just remove the tank and drip.

I might get into VV/VW in the future, but this is the first setup to keep me off cigs completely, so I don't really feel like messing around anymore.

lmorris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
GA
Favorite , of the 6 or so different ones on my table I would grab without thinking is the
lowly not elegant or fancy is the plain old Ego 900mah with a "Stardust" type juice holder
screwed onto it.

Never fails or leaks , puffs nicely and fits in a pocket well. I've stepped on , dropped, dunked in water,
left baking in a hot car and all sort of other nastiness and they just keep on working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread