What's your favorite squonk device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaNova

Nov 18, 2018
Can't decide wich of these I like the most:confused:
5uaqTcdl.jpg

TopSide is my favourite @ work because it is very solid and it fits in my pocket, but lacks a bit of power/battery life for my 0.15ohm builds.
Basium is my favourite @ home because even at 140w the battery lasts quite a bit. But it's too bulky to fit in my pocket.

I was using a Mach On3 @ home but because of the leaking bottle issues I needed an other dual battery squonk. I loved the simplicity of the TopSide's software so I bought the Basium to replace the Mach On3.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Out of the squonkers I own, don’t really have a all time favorite. All serve a purpose and each has it’s own benefits.

For portability – My Pulse 80. Light, good juice capacity for the purpose and with a 20700 cell I can get a days worth of use. Picked 2 of them up on the cheap (much lower than their usual retail price) so not so much of a loss if damaged when I’m out and about.

At home – Toss up between Desire Rage and the Reload. Both are great build quality but the Reload is smaller, and easier to handle. The Rage however has adjustability (VW, TC etc.)

Reload Rage.jpg

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
You'll never guess what I am using. I have two Entheons and have put a wasp cap on them, easy build clamp system and smaller chamber due to the small Wasp cap. I got the idea from someone on this forum, I wish I could remember the name - credit where it is due.
I have tried dual coils several times but I never seemed able to make two identical coils, I gave up.

Lol, surprise! [emoji16] But that is vaping for ya I guess. I am constantly bouncing back and forth with devices and preferences. I really like the look of that clear cap on the entheon. Might have try to find one aswell. I didn't enjoy mine as much with the stock cap either.

Gonna give that daytona mini a shot as well. Not sure I will like the airflow so restricted but I do like the deck on it and I can always drill the cap.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
You'll never guess what I am using. I have two Entheons and have put a wasp cap on them, easy build clamp system and smaller chamber due to the small Wasp cap. I got the idea from someone on this forum, I wish I could remember the name - credit where it is due.
I have tried dual coils several times but I never seemed able to make two identical coils, I gave up.

I'm really glad to hear that you enjoy that set up. I still run mine that way too. I was just trying different things when I came up with using the wasp cap on the entheon deck. It definitely works better than the original entheon deck for sure.

Reactions: CMD-Ky

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Out of the squonkers I own, don’t really have a all time favorite. All serve a purpose and each has it’s own benefits.

For portability – My Pulse 80. Light, good juice capacity for the purpose and with a 20700 cell I can get a days worth of use. Picked 2 of them up on the cheap (much lower than their usual retail price) so not so much of a loss if damaged when I’m out and about.

At home – Toss up between Desire Rage and the Reload. Both are great build quality but the Reload is smaller, and easier to handle. The Rage however has adjustability (VW, TC etc.)

View attachment 781071
how that drop dead ?
currently i have dead rabbit n druga (hardly use) dual coil rda only, thinking getting another dual coil rda ...

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
how that drop dead ?
currently i have dead rabbit n druga (hardly use) dual coil rda only, thinking getting another dual coil rda ...

I really like the Drop Dead – own 2 of them. Never tried the Dead Rabbit (own the SQ but not the dual coil) nor the Druga so no direct comparison. It makes for a great squonker if that is your objective – with the airflow up so high, no attention is needed when squeezing the bottle. I’m sure the Rabbit is no different in terms of squonking. In the end it’s all very subjective but the Drop Dead is an easy recommendation.

Reactions: SonnyCooL

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
I really like the Drop Dead – own 2 of them. Never tried the Dead Rabbit (own the SQ but not the dual coil) nor the Druga so no direct comparison. It makes for a great squonker if that is your objective – with the airflow up so high, no attention is needed when squeezing the bottle. I’m sure the Rabbit is no different in terms of squonking. In the end it’s all very subjective but the Drop Dead is an easy recommendation.
I've looked at the SQ, a local shop has it on sale right now. Have you had positive results with it?

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I've looked at the SQ, a local shop has it on sale right now. Have you had positive results with it?

The Dead Rabbit SQ? Ya I can’t say anything negative about the DR SQ. It offers a lot of flexibility over many other single coil RDA’s. So if you like to tinker with different builds, large ID coils, dual coils etc, it maybe worth a try. And like the Drop Dead, it requires little to no attention when squonking. I’m sure you can over squonk where it will leak out the air ports – but that will require a great deal of effort in comparison to other RDA’s

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I like the SQ better than the 24mm rabbit for squonking. I use single battery mechanical squonkers so i mostly use single coil attys. ATM my favorite is the Advken Gorge. I just ordered a second one in black. Flavor and vapor are excellent. It fits my hex core wire comfortably. Built solid and you can find them for around 20 bucks.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
The Dead Rabbit SQ? Ya I can’t say anything negative about the DR SQ. It offers a lot of flexibility over many other single coil RDA’s. So if you like to tinker with different builds, large ID coils, dual coils etc, it maybe worth a try. And like the Drop Dead, it requires little to no attention when squonking. I’m sure you can over squonk where it will leak out the air ports – but that will require a great deal of effort in comparison to other RDA’s
Just for experimental purposes I practically submerged the coil on the sq and it still didn't leak. The juice sucked back down into the bottle and all was well. The af is so high on the sq it would take half a bottle to oversquonk it.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Just for experimental purposes I practically submerged the coil on the sq and it still didn't leak. The juice sucked back down into the bottle and all was well. The af is so high on the sq it would take half a bottle to oversquonk it.

Agree – if mitigating over squonking is a priority, then the DR SQ maybe of value to an individual. I have carelessly over squonked other RDA’s when out. Engaged in what ever activity, not paying attention and before you know it you are struggling to find a rag to mop up your mess. Never had this problem with the SQ which makes it an excellent on the go squonking RDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread