• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's your favorite vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALUCARD

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Wylie, TX
iphoneism.us
I'd like to hear what your favorite flavors are, where you got them from, and what strength you like to vape them at. Also let me know what you like to vape them on.

Currently:

Pear, 18-36 nic 808 cart, Vapor4life, 808 PT
Kamel, 24-36 nic 808 cart, Vapor4life, 808 PT

I've got a bunch of HV mods on the way, but this works for me right now.

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Eeek .... can we write novels to respond to this?

HV Cherry Coke (12mg) from Nhaler is definitely my favorite ... usually in a 901 cart/atty with a KR808 battery or passthru. I also always refill my Dr Pepper cartomizers with this liquid.

HV Menthale (12mg) also from Nhaler is great ... tastes like Andes mints. I don't use it often because for some strange unknown reason ALL menthol eliquids give me heartburn, but it is nice treat when I do decide to use it. I usually use this one with my Dragon (m401)

Frost (24mg) from Vapor Station is really great stuff too ... again the whole heartburn thing, but it tastes like Vanilla Mint ice cream and has a nice kick to it. Again with the Dragon.

Honorable mentions go to HV Blackberries and Cream, HV Peaches and Cream, HV Lemon Meringue, HV Blueberry Crumble and HV Orange Cremesickle ... all from Nhaler as well (bit of an Nhaler junkie actually). I can't wait to get ahold of a mod so I can see what these are really like on the proper equipment.

ALUCARD

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Wylie, TX
iphoneism.us
I have a SB and Chuck on order, so you should come check them out when I get them. I need to order some of that Cherry Coke, it sounds soooo good. Hey I also wanted to ask you where you got your 901 stuff from. I've been meaning to try 901 on 808 PT or batteries. It just seems easier to drip with. Although I did make a drip cart out of an 808 by taking the end cap and stopper out of the mouth piece end, then placing the condom on with a hole in it near one edge. Pretty easy to drip with it.

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
I have a SB and Chuck on order, so you should come check them out when I get them. I need to order some of that Cherry Coke, it sounds soooo good. Hey I also wanted to ask you where you got your 901 stuff from. I've been meaning to try 901 on 808 PT or batteries. It just seems easier to drip with. Although I did make a drip cart out of an 808 by taking the end cap and stopper out of the mouth piece end, then placing the condom on with a hole in it near one edge. Pretty easy to drip with it.

I will have to take you up on that ... I have been dying to try both of those devices.

I got my 901 gear from two places ... I have a silver one from ecigarettecigar.com and I got my black one and PCC from Rob at Good Prophets. I would highly recommend either vendor.

Here is the silver one: http://ecigarettecigar.com/ecigshop...id=124&zenid=7869599833319fdc24ad2e2f548a0a71

Last edited:

TJPatt72

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Tx
Da Arsenal:
2pc Joye 510s from 2 different venders, 2 PT's (3pc & 2pc made into 3pc), 2 battery packs (mobile PT use), USB car & AC connections, PPC, and DIY kit. 98% of the time all I vape with are the PT's. Oh yeah all of it is manual.

Out of about 50 ml of juice all I have killed off is 10ml 16mg Cherry (loved it) and 3 ml 18 mg Bananna (also good) and Butterscotch 12m from NHaler which was great while my taste buds where out, but very lacking in my need for nic. RY4 18mg seemed great at first, but now when I try it inbetween everything else it's not so great. Not long after I started using it is when my taste buds went out.

Needless to say I am a heavy smoker so all the 12mg, 16mg and 18mg I got in sample or larger sizes has left me more irritable so I've been smoking to fill in the gap (none of the places I ordered from had 24mg). I ordered a DIY kit so I could boost these up and also make my own like I use to roll my own.

I'll probably add to my hardware later, but for now I need to start saving some instead of spending more than I did on analogs. Next big order will be 500ml of nic juice just in case ole Uncle Sam goes completely crazy.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Right now I am mixing between the Prodigy (@5v with 510, 901 or 801) and just normal sets of 510s.

I've got some Janty Sticks (901 & 510 adapters), Screwdrivers, ST2 (on the way), Protege (on the way), DSE601s, Ruyan Ecicars, and the standard fair of worthless 901, 801 & 510 batteries.

I vape mostly RY4 with some Liquid Xpress 23, and various tobacco & mint flavors thrown in here and there.

We need a local meet-up so we can let everyone try their different devices.

aa6660

Oct 6, 2009
Texas
I keep going back to the menthols.

Although I like coffee and cappachinos, etc., I haven't liked any of those flavors. Cinnamon was okay. Dr. Pepper was weird. Cloves was blah. Grape is okay for a few hits; same with blackberries and cream.

Can't tell much difference in the different Menthols, even the one from Drew. Ordered some crystals to add to them, but I can't find them now. I just got in some artic mint to try out.

Oh, and the jury is still out on whiskey. I was really shocked at how much it really smelled like whiskey!

Fodder4U

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
The Colony, Texas
I am still workin 2 Joye 510s (with plenty of extra batteries and PT) and have a Protege on order. I have been using just the Marl. 24mg PG juice but recently ordered some Marl VG and also some clove and strawberry to try out. I will more then likely get into mixing my own but I am still very new to vaping and just recently went to it full time.

Cheezit

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
North Central Texas
I too keep going back to menthol. I have quite a collection now of sample bottles from LiteCig, BesteCiggy, and NHaler, as well as good supply of menthol from AbsolutelyEcigs (where I got my M401).

I really want to love the fruit flavors, they sound great, but so far they taste pretty good for the first few hits, then they die. One exception is the Melon from LiteCig, I pick that up from time to time.

Other than menthol, I seem to prefer the coffee/chocolate/mocha/cappuccino type flavors.

My last ditch effort on fruits is an order from DIYFlavorShack that's on the way (double flavor). If I don't like those I think I am giving up on the fruits. I also ordered Dawn's Red Hots, which is supposedly very strong, and I have high hopes on that one.

AngelBunny, you seem to be a NHaler fan. I have some cherry cola and other flavors that I am not really using. We could deal. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread