Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
aegis legend and loving it
side note though :lol: is it supposed to tick....mine makes a ticking noise every now and then :unsure:

Ticking noise? Could you please take a video and send to our support team by email, support@geekvape.com? Maybe they could check if there's something wrong with the device, and provide you with some solution.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Ticking noise? Could you please take a video and send to our support team by email, support@geekvape.com? Maybe they could check if there's something wrong with the device, and provide you with some solution.
I will try but I doubt a video will record it, it sounds like a watch ticking
it doesn't always do it...from what I've figured out it mostly happens after I've vaped (and it does it with different atomizers, so it's not like the coils are cooling down
and it's not the batteries because I rotate out my batteries and it still does it
I think maybe it's something like it's ticking down to go into sleep mode, that's my best guess anyways

Baddog11

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2011
Tennessee
I got my aegis legend 200 about a month ago with a free max mesh pro. This was my first upgrade in a couple years and I can’t believe what I’ve been missing. Absolutely love this setup!

I’ve been vaping since 2011 and was unhappy with my setup for a while but now when people walk into the room they have to bring a fan to clear out the clouds lol.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I won a contest here that was for a Creed RTA, but I received a Loop 1.5 RDA. I don't drip or sqounk, so I listed it in the classifieds here. I intend to use the sale for the shipping cost and the rest will be most of my next year subscription to ECF.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread