What's your home, out and about, and other Squonker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I've recently downsized my collection, take most my current ones anywhere and everywhere. But am on various lists for wood and metal squonkers. So I won't post my pics yet, but my at home squonker is a dreadydied bronze tmod. Wondering what others use as home squonkers, and go anywhere squonkers [and any other category I may have missed]

rgerber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ USA
Ditto. A Grand has been in my hand for almost 5 years now, and have a RM2 on it at present. I have another new LP Grand coming in the mail shortly, and am thinking about getting a Thump for that one.
Sounds good. What have you heard about this guy they call Catfish? Seems that he re works bottom feeder attys....

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Sounds good. What have you heard about this guy they call Catfish? Seems that he re works bottom feeder attys....
Catfish Atty Mods is as good as it gets for bottom fed gear. He does excellent work. Fun thread too....c'mon over and make yourself at home!

To answer the question....I tried to have a home mod, but it never works out that way. I use all of them. TMods with Catfish attys, REOs with Catfish attys, Catfish mods with Catfish attys.....and tomorrow, a CC mod with a Catfish atty! I sold everything that falls below the bulletproof rating,

rgerber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ USA
Catfish Atty Mods is as good as it gets for bottom fed gear. He does excellent work. Fun thread too....c'mon over and make yourself at home!

To answer the question....I tried to have a home mod, but it never works out that way. I use all of them. TMods with Catfish attys, REOs with Catfish attys, Catfish mods with Catfish attys.....and tomorrow, a CC mod with a Catfish atty! I sold everything that falls below the bulletproof rating,
Where do the Catfish folks hang out?

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Coming up on 5yrs in February but have only been squonking for 2yrs so far. All mine are used daily, but the Woodvil rarely leaves the house. I have an LP Reo Grand, 18650 Peko, and a 26650 Peko that see's most on the outdoors use. I BF all my atty's myself except the Nuppin's and Origens that were BF by the Mfg already. It's easy to do if you know what your doing. I have pretty much honed my atty collection down to a 2 Nuppin's, 2 Origen 16's, 454 V2 Big Block, Mako Shorty, and a Vertex Jr..

Blackboar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Upper Marlboro, MD
I have 2 mods that I use regularly. They're both Reo Grands. I don't label them home or out, but I switch off between them every once in a while because of different reasons. It could be the juice I'm vaping would over power the juice I want to switch to, so I switch mods, giving the time to properly clean the other mod and atty well. It could be I just feel like Kawasaki green today, but black tomorrow. It could simply mean that one atty needs rebuilding and I switch to the next.

No matter what though, my mods see heavy usage. I subject them to all the daily vigors of daily life and they keep on trucking.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
I take them all everywhere.
V kiwi's, dibi, grands, woodvils, and now an avion for the rotation.
I tried a CC, no deal for me.
Vkiwis get the pass overwhelming over everything.
My dibi is giving up after 10 months of daily use.:(
I don't live or work in a bubble so mods don't stay in one either.
Apex bf mods has bf'd attys on his website and also does send ins.
apex-bf-customs.myshopify.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread