What's your last flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
so i just finished concocting a new recipe and it got me wondering what's the the most recent flavor(s) other people have made. mine was Lemon Meringue. made two 15ml test batches a few minutes ago. the second batch has twice as much lemon flavoring as the first because i was worried that the first batch might be too strong on the meringue. i basically pulled the recipe out of my *** but omg they both smell sooooooo good. i hate having to wait a few days to try them out. interestingly they both smell more like lemon poundcake than lemon meringue. either way i'll be very happy if they end up tasting as good as they smell.

i'll post the recipe if it's a success. though here's the flavors i used for both batches.
  • Bavarian Cream (CAP)
  • Lemon Sicily (FA)
  • Meringue (FA)
  • Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA)
  • Vanilla Custard (SC) (Real Flavors)

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I made a couple of ham-fisted recipes for no good reason

pbnb.jpg
    fritter.jpg

Last edited:

alvitae

ECF Veteran
    Sep 17, 2009
    Oregon Usa
    I'm about to try menthol for the first time this weekend. Maybe an iced mix fruit concoction?

But the last mix I made was my first one shot I've tried. Pazzo one shots Joker. It's a Canoli chip flavor. At 5% I think?.. It's my new adv. I'm a desert lover. Edit: It must be good, Nicotine River is sold out of it already and I need to order more.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
    Jul 4, 2013
    Washington, DC
    I got a couple Chef's from OSDIY the other day. Tickled Pink is a good fruity thing if you like guava. Spotted Dick w/cream tasted like buttery raisins but that was only after 3 days. It needs more time I think.

hmmm, buttery raisins sounds kinda yummy actually. i might try to whip that up some time.

Reactions: glasseye

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    let me know how that peanut butter and banana mix turns out. sounds like it could be a winner.
    Thanks Craybee, will do.

It's suppose to be a take on Grandmaster. I'm sure it's going to need at least another week to develop.

Reactions: NatashaTMT

Craybee

ECF Veteran
    Jul 4, 2013
    Washington, DC
    while i wait for my lemon meringue to steep, tonight i went ahead and altered the recipe a bit to create a bottle of lemon cheesecake.

i did try a sample of the lemon meringue, and it seems a little heavy on the meringue even though i used twice the percentage of lemon sicily. hoping more steeping for at least another week changes that but i have a feeling i'm going to need to rethink that recipe; perhaps add a touch of lemon-lime to the mix to help enhance the lemon flavor profile.

Reactions: smacuser

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    @Craybee, if you are chasing a good lemon recipe; this is one @tazzle turned me on to:
    Lemon Tart Remix by dazcole

Its use of 3 different lemon concentrates seems to help "set" the lemon flavor. This is a recipe that has been on my short list of repeat recipes for about 9 months now and is my favorite lemon mix.;)

Craybee

ECF Veteran
    Jul 4, 2013
    Washington, DC
    @Craybee, if you are chasing a good lemon recipe; this is one @tazzle turned me on to:
    Lemon Tart Remix by dazcole

Its use of 3 different lemon concentrates seems to help "set" the lemon flavor. This is a recipe that has been on my short list of repeat recipes for about 9 months now and is my favorite lemon mix.;)

thanks for the recommendation. i'll definitely give that recipe a shot. just need to order a couple of the flavors i don't have.

Reactions: IDJoel

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    That sounds yummy! Let us know how it comes out.

I just bought some Koolada and pomegranate. Can’t wait to try them.

I made a HUUUGE mistake with the Koolada. I followed an ERL recipe that called for 10% Koolada. If you’ve ever had it before then you what the reaction was on my 1st and last inhale lol!!
    I think it was supposed to be ONE % NOT 10% lol! It was the one time I didn’t look to see what the avg mix percentage most people used. Will NEVER do that again!
    Needless to say that couldn’t be saved and went down the drain! Lesson learned lmao!
    But I’ve been able to breathe wonderful despite my allergies ever since lol!!

• Optimistic

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    That
    so i just finished concocting a new recipe and it got me wondering what's the the most recent flavor(s) other people have made. mine was Lemon Meringue. made two 15ml test batches a few minutes ago. the second batch has twice as much lemon flavoring as the first because i was worried that the first batch might be too strong on the meringue. i basically pulled the recipe out of my *** but omg they both smell sooooooo good. i hate having to wait a few days to try them out. interestingly they both smell more like lemon poundcake than lemon meringue. either way i'll be very happy if they end up tasting as good as they smell.

i'll post the recipe if it's a success. though here's the flavors i used for both batches.
    • Bavarian Cream (CAP)
    • Lemon Sicily (FA)
    • Meringue (FA)

• Bavarian Cream (CAP)
    • Lemon Sicily (FA)
    • Meringue (FA)

I have all those flavors but Vanilla Custard from Real Glavors. I may try it with the Vanilla Custard I do have Vanilla Custard v1 & 2 from Capella.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    This is a great idea. Hope it continues! This is my last mixed and we’re really enjoying this one...

Pistachio Gelato

1.5% FA Pistachio
    5% FW Bavarian Cream
    1.75% FA Marshmallow
    .25% FA MTS vape Wizard
    .25% Sucralose

VG: 65 / PG: 35
    Steep: 3+ days
    Flavor brand substitutions also work at appropriate percentages.

Reactions: smacuser
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread