Whats your morning vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke74

May 21, 2012
Washington
Hi all...trying to get my first five posts in! Been vaping cheesecake in the morning.... I have like four different cheesecakes...trying to figure out who's the best. It's a dirty job ..but somebodies gotta do it...lol!

If you can find a good cheesecake (preferably strawberry cheesecake) send me a message!

Phoenix~

Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
Waxhaw NC
If you can find a good cheesecake (preferably strawberry cheesecake) send me a message!
Will do...I'm on a mission. I like plain cheesecake or strawberry cheesecake ... I've got mom and pops steeping, I think it will turn out good. DIY flavor shack...non existent flavor. Ms.T's....which needs to steep a lil more ...and mad vapes which so far is my favorite...I'm thinking and hoping that theres better out there than mad vapes...lol....I keep reading about The Vapor Room s .... It's next on my to get

Nick Fantastic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
LI, NY
Gotta be a tobacco.

HHV's Gandalf.

I got my first order 3 days ago. It has a deep cherry flavor which I love, but here's a morning twist - vape it right after you brush your teeth and it becomes a minty-cocoa-bacco. :laugh: The cherry got cancelled out by the toothpaste!! Weird, but I think I like it.

Goes really good with a dark-roasted coffee as well.... once the toothpaste wears off ;)

mitzeli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
louisiana
Don't worry about the morning smoke, it is the hardest one to give up. Celebrate the rest of the day and eventually you will lose the morning one too!
Unfortunately, I have an analog first thing in the morning. I am very new to vaping though, about two weeks in. I have one last pack of Marlboro 83s left and I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER. I currently have a couple of halo, v2, and bloog batteries, but my new rig is in the mail. A KGO from NW Vapors. I hope that will do the tricK!!

Fortyniene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Yakima, Wa
Last edited:

ZW99GT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
DFW
They are in Belingham. Linky........ Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, USA made E Juice, and Accessories
Very good juice at a great price! I love the cotton candy and the butterscotch tobacco. Super fast shipping. And they are from our state.

To answer the question of this thread candy cane from Mt. Baker vapor with my coffee.

I'll have to give a huge thumbs up for MT Baker Vapor. 90% of the juice I use daily comes from them (or their DIY Projects).

My favorite morning or right before bed vape is Icy Green Apple or Icy Grape. My all day is some type of sweet tart or redbull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread