What's your opinion of Smokeless Image juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
I'm not a huge fan. You can get much better juices for much lower prices by going with dedicated juice vendors.

Their RY4 is their most popular flavor, so you might want to start there if you were going to try one. I've heard a lot of people praising it. I didn't mind the 555 or Cowboy. Also if you're interested in the prefilled cartos, you can get a tobacco sampler pack and then get a 30mL bottle of the one you like later on. I like the Cappuccino if you're willing try something different, but the throat hit is pretty harsh on it so I can't chain vape it.

Personally, I hated their Desert Joe flavor. I would actually say it's the worst juice I've come across. Freedom was pretty gross too, but not as bad as Desert Joe. I would also warn you that I found all of their juices have a slight rubbery undertone that I find very strange. It's most pronounced in the Desert Joe. Taste is pretty subjective though, so it could just be me.

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
I'm not a huge fan. You can get much better juices for much lower prices by going with dedicated juice vendors.

Their RY4 is their most popular flavor, so you might want to start there if you were going to try one. I've heard a lot of people praising it. I didn't mind the 555 or Cowboy. Also if you're interested in the prefilled cartos, you can get a tobacco sampler pack and then get a 30mL bottle of the one you like later on. I like the Cappuccino if you're willing try something different, but the throat hit is pretty harsh on it so I can't chain vape it.

Personally, I hated their Desert Joe flavor. I would actually say it's the worst juice I've come across. Freedom was pretty gross too, but not as bad as Desert Joe. I would also warn you that I found all of their juices have a slight rubbery undertone that I find very strange. It's most pronounced in the Desert Joe. Taste is pretty subjective though, so it could just be me.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion! I already bought a bunch of juices (that I haven't been able to try yet because i don't have a pv yet!)that came from vendors that were raved about by ECF members or had high ratings at the websites. I think I'm going to stick with them! Thank you! :)

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
The RY4 is their best one. Cowboy is acceptable. Thats it for me-- the others I did not like. I agree on the Desert Joe although anything named Desert or Desert Ship gets the same reaction from me.

Thank you for telling me what you think of the different flavors! I appreciate it!

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
I suggest their Classic Grape if you want something sweet.

I tried their tobacco sampler, and I liked the Cowboy and RY4. The ones that clearly were not for me were the Freedom and Desert Joe. But then again, taste is subjective.
Classic grape sounds gooood! :). thanks for the recommendations!

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
I tried cherry & vanilla and was not impressed. BUT they do have great hardware, cartos and accessories!!
hi! :). I am new to smokeless image but I got a Volt ecig a couple of days ago and I love it! I think the batteries are great and the cartomizers are awesome so agree with you! Thank you for your opinion on the flavors!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Does anyone know of a good " turkish " juice. ( glad I read this before buying the desert joe ) I have one from a vendor I love but they are very expensive. The one I have is smooth and sweetish.

Heh. I happen to like Desert Joe A LOT (although Volt's RY4 is my go-to). I smoked Camel Turkish Silver for years before I found vaping, if that helps you any. :)

(It does seem that Desert Joe is one of those love-it-or-hate-it juices!)

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
Hi! I'm curious to know what you think about Smokeless Image juices, especially their tobacco flavors because that's what I would be interested in getting. Any opinions are appreciated! Thank you! :)

First off, I am usually a 10ml per day Boba's user, cannot vape anything else for long and buy it by the liter. However, I still buy at least 20 other juices per month just to kill some time. A few months ago I saw someone mention Volt juice in Billherbst's http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html and thought I'd give it a try.

I tried the Cowboy which had a dry burley kind of taste, the Freedom had a light, fresh crisp tobacco taste, Desert Joe had a slightly sweet Turkish tobacco taste which was pretty good, the RY4 was overly sweet but my 2nd fave while the 555 was the best. The 555 wasn't overly sweet like the RY4 but more well rounded with tobacco and that nutty flavor that I like.

Overall, if their prices were lower and if their juices were available in 100% VG, I wouldn't mind buying it once in a while. I just can't justify paying those prices for Chinese made juices when we all know it costs pennies per ml. You can get Dekang or Hangsen which are very similar for way less. Boba's on the other hand is at least made using a real tobacco derived base so I don't mind paying for that.

Hope that helps you some. :)

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
First off, I am usually a 10ml per day Boba's user, cannot vape anything else for long and buy it by the liter. However, I still buy at least 20 other juices per month just to kill some time. A few months ago I saw someone mention Volt juice in Billherbst's http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html and thought I'd give it a try.

I tried the Cowboy which had a dry burley kind of taste, the Freedom had a light, fresh crisp tobacco taste, Desert Joe had a slightly sweet Turkish tobacco taste which was pretty good, the RY4 was overly sweet but my 2nd fave while the 555 was the best. The 555 wasn't overly sweet like the RY4 but more well rounded with tobacco and that nutty flavor that I like.

Overall, if their prices were lower and if their juices were available in 100% VG, I wouldn't mind buying it once in a while. I just can't justify paying those prices for Chinese made juices when we all know it costs pennies per ml. You can get Dekang or Hangsen which are very similar for way less. Boba's on the other hand is at least made using a real tobacco derived base so I don't mind paying for that.

Hope that helps you some. :)
I really appreciate your sharing your reviews with me!! It definitely helps!! Thank you!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread