What's Your Pod Inventory Look Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
I went on a POD hunt for a while buying pod systems here and there trying out lots of different pods, getting frustrated at first and then finally finding some pod systems I like...some I REALLY like.

Now I have more pods than I want to keep in regular rotation so I am using a few and have a few others resting in a drawer and I may or may not come back to them some day.

I know I'm not the only one who's been pod-shopping. So...what pod systems do you have, not counting anything you tossed, and what are you using and what might be collecting dust.

I'll go FIRST!

Currently Using:
Cailiburn
Moti
Vapeants E8

Sitting in a Drawer:
Geekvape Frenzy
smok nord
vaporesso Nexus

Reactions: newyork13

proax9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Pomona, NY
Didn't go too crazy with PODS- although they are great for certain situation.

Zero- too restrictive (now a back-up to back-ups)
Vaproresso- Nexus (rarely used)
(Down to 2 coils each: always debating if I should keep a stock of coils on hand for devices in never / rarely use)

Daily Use- share the same coil- preferred stealth carry device
Nord
Trinity Alpha

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
Looking at what I got and it's almost embarrassing.

Daily Use:
Smoke RPM 40, Magico Horizon Tech, Wocket, Breeze NXT (2),Purge Ally, Coilart Bron, CKS Junior, Zero (2), Pal Pro.

Somewhat Daily Use:
Biip (2), Asvape Micro, Ovanty Falcon (2), Trinity Alpha, Oukitel Bison (2), 2 Jem Pens, Frenzy (2), Orbit TF, Pasito.

Sporatic Use:
Orion DNA (2) and Q, Caliburn, Tance, EQs, Novo, Nord (2), Minifit.

Retired:
Nautilus AIO, Infinix, IWu (2), Edge (2), ATOPack Magic, and a few others I didn't feel like digging out of their box.

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
My list in order of preference

Breeze nxt (the best for me, frankly all I need)
Minifit (can’t beat it for out and about)
Caliburn (I thought it was pretty good, until I got the Breeze nxt)
Frenzy (have to baby it to keep from dry/burnt hits)
Wocket (nice but not for MTL, gathering dust in a drawer)

I’m not looking for any more, the NXT did it for me.

Reactions: Troy44

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Daily is Vladdin RE/Eden combo, and a Voopoo ROTA with a backup daily carry of 2 RE's, 2 VapeAnt E8's and a Renova Zero.

A Vaporesso pod stick and (non pod) Target Mini II are used in the evening like a glass of sherry from time to time.

Waiting on the sidelines or occasionally used are at least 3 Renova Zeros, 3 Aurora Plays, and a Joyetech Penguin/Dolphin pair.

Stashed are Innokin EQ's, and nip E8's, RE's and ROTA's. Oh, and some special edition Zeros.

The Penguin and Zero are my favorite devices, yet I used the Vladdins and Voopoos the most.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Currently using:

Five Geekvape Frenzys, three in rotation, three Aspire Nautilus AIOs, three Juuls, one Vandy Vape Apollo AIO (nice MTL hit though not technically a pod),

In stash, not currently using:

Four Boulder Rocks, four Myjets.

Not impressed and long gone:

Two Smok Nords, two Suorin Drops, two Orion DNA Go, Artery Pal ll.

Reactions: Figs

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
@gpjoe 5 Frenzys! I like mine a lot better since I went back to 70/30 pg/vg freebase.... fixed the dry hit issue and just better for me all around. My NXT is still my favorite though, it gives me the strong hit I like.

Yeah, I like the Frenzy much more than the original Orion. Been mixing my juice between 80/20 and 70/30 and get good flavor and never a dry hit.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
I'm down to a Vladin RE and an Eden and only occasionally use those.

As a dual user my smoking has not increased as vaping is decreased. I just don't have the urge for nicotine fixes like before. I work indoors now and was replacing cigarettes with stealth vaping throughout the day. Lately I'm just not doing either.

To be honest, switching to tobacco NET juice has reduced cravings for either smoking or vaping.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Minifits were the first pods we tried after seeing how happy many ECF members were. They have been a success so we looked no further. As the pods can be rebuilt I expect they will hold up for a few years, at least as long as the batteries in our stockpile. We got a couple extra as they have helped a friend stop smoking.

My wife has two Minifits in rotation, just replaced the first pod.
Our stock is 10 Minifit kits and 15 pods.

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Minnesota, USA
Wife likes the vuse alto, anyone got a recommendation for a replacement of the same basic form that is refillable? And maybe a juice that taste similar to their rich tobacco ? Maybe I'm just cheap, but those vuse carts are expensive! It is worth it since she hasn't had a cigarette in a few months now!!
They use Halo juice. I thing the rich is Halo torque 65

Reactions: Northstar6

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I do not understand the rotation idea. I use the best one for the job at a given time.

I have an Aegis Legend + Zeus X RTA running at 90W for normal use.
I have an Aegis Solo + Dead Rabbit RTA running at 70W for <4hr jaunts away from home where a lighter unit is desirable and the short battery life isn't a problem.
I have a Usonicig Zip in my pocket at all times as a backup unit and ninja vape.

Reactions: telsie

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I do not understand the rotation idea. I use the best one for the job at a given time.

I have an Aegis Legend + Zeus X RTA running at 90W for normal use.
I have an Aegis Solo + Dead Rabbit RTA running at 70W for <4hr jaunts away from home where a lighter unit is desirable and the short battery life isn't a problem.
I have a Usonicig Zip in my pocket at all times as a backup unit and ninja vape.
simple, at home i use squonk for big cloud.
when i go out for gym + some unexpected (food, movies, Chat, Coffee, movies, etc) ..... i carry one pod with me (full pod or half) + spare, it should last me more than 8 hour for juice n batt.

Another Example, yesterday i travel 400km 1 way with bus (Days trip), small backpak with 2 RPM batt 2 pods n both fill up + powerbank for my phone + pods ....
if i need to travel with Mod, i might need spare battery, extra bottle juices, extra charger, extra coil, coilling kit n cotton ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread