What's your preferred juice delivery device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Welcome to the group, double_aa_ron. I'm pretty sure you'll see an improvement just by getting the Grand. From what I've seen on here the Boges and HH357 will work quite well for you. That said, everyone is all abuzz about the rba that Rob is selling (here), and from my experience with it, it's more than worth trying out. It's my favorite of everything I've tried on the Grand.

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
I've been using the regular Cisco spec bridged atties from AV & the bridgeless Ciscos for testing new flavors. I use all vg so I do have to clean often or they start loosing air flow. A few cycles in the ultrasonic cleaner & they come out working like new again. I have only tried a couple of other inexpensive unbranded 510 atties & they don't come close to the Ciscos. I was going to try a HH357 built for vg but I just started using RBAs so I'll bee sticking with rebuildables. The Ciscos are now kept for backup except the bridgeless which I still use for dripping.

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but are you guys using the RM2 as a dripper or are you using it in conjunction with the Reo's bottom feeding capabilities? Know one on any of the threads I've read seem to verify this one way or another.

it works well as a bottom feeder Rob made it to work with the reo

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but are you guys using the RM2 as a dripper or are you using it in conjunction with the Reo's bottom feeding capabilities? Know one on any of the threads I've read seem to verify this one way or another.

The RM2 was a dripping RBA that Robert modded to work as a bottom fed RBA. He made sure it worked well so we can squonk our juice right up to it! No need to mess with dripping!

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i suggest you all stop using them immediately - apart from the number of them i have bought, i have also lost a Reo mini that i purchased with painstaking care to the Smurfmeister AKA HRH.

If you cannot coil an RM2 then i reckon your shoelaces are undone. There's no magic about it.

Works of beauty like supe's coils and pdibs for that matter are great - but never lose track of the ball - it's all about no more smoking.

T

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

If you cannot coil an RM2 then i reckon your shoelaces are undone. There's no magic about it.

Works of beauty like supe's coils and pdibs for that matter are great - but never lose track of the ball - it's all about no more smoking.

T

Well said SuperT :)

Im done smoking. My vape is so much better than anything I ever bought from Phillip Morris.

Commie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Michigan
i suggest you all stop using them immediately - apart from the number of them i have bought, i have also lost a Reo mini that i purchased with painstaking care to the Smurfmeister AKA HRH.

T

Just to clairfy. The main benefit of a beautiful looking coil is aesthetics :) I've seen some bum-ugly coils perform great. I just prefer mine to look nice too. Might be CDO (like OCD but alphabetical, like it SHOULD BE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread