What's your ratio 60/40 or 30/70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Clovis Ca
The reason I ask is I am going to be placing my first order+ In newish to vaping. I'm not allergic to PG as far as I know but like the natural aspect of VG. Is there a better experience one ratio over the other? I only drip right now and it works well for me, but I plan on getting some tanks in the future (when I can find one I like instock) and try some carto vaping. I take it that the 30/70 would wick better for Carto's but that's not saying 60/40 wouldn't work well in tanks also.
a little push in the right direction for this noob would be greatly apreachiated.

NaturesEncore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Chicago
momsfortress.com
I have tried the following ratios in Boge LR cartos and dripping: PG/VG 80/20, 70/30, 60/40, and 50/50 Because of the harshness PG tends to have on my throat, I tend to stick with the 60/40, 50/50 blends. PG is a humectant, which means that it absorbs water, hence the drying effect in the throat. This, balanced well with the VG makes for a smooth vape.

PG = more flavor
VG = more vapor

Balance the two, and you get both.

Hope that helps.

Fox5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Clovis Ca
Thanks guys.
I plan on ordering quite a few favors as my juce selection right now is very dismal, so Im thinking a mixture would be best, also maybe one flavor in both so I can tell the diference.
Another problem I'm having is trying to decide if I would like double flavor or not. I think yes on most but some I'm not sure, like for instance Morning dew, hummingbird nectar, and strawberry pie. Guess I should apply the same concept here also lol.
Decisions....decisions..;)

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
I'm about to do my second KBV order, and having the same kinds of questions. I love the stuff I got the first time....went with the 60/40 option.....but would like a little more flavor. Do I go 70/30......or stay with 60/40 and get the extra flavor option???? I'm currently at 18 mg nic.....and thinking about dropping to 12mg. I'm 4 weeks today with no cigs.....don't know if I'm pushing it too fast????

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
depends on the flavor, is there a flavoryou ike but feel theres just not enough? if so get the extra flavor, nicotine wise, if you can handle it, go down to twelve, the lower the better, you might want to think of getting two bottles 1 18mg and 1 12mg, and mixing them, so it it like half step, then the next time go down to twelve, but its really all up to your own tolerances :)

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
depends on the flavor, is there a flavoryou ike but feel theres just not enough? if so get the extra flavor, nicotine wise, if you can handle it, go down to twelve, the lower the better, you might want to think of getting two bottles 1 18mg and 1 12mg, and mixing them, so it it like half step, then the next time go down to twelve, but its really all up to your own tolerances :)

If you mix half and half.....does that actually work as a half step??? I have been wondering about that.....

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I'm about to do my second KBV order, and having the same kinds of questions. I love the stuff I got the first time....went with the 60/40 option.....but would like a little more flavor. Do I go 70/30......or stay with 60/40 and get the extra flavor option???? I'm currently at 18 mg nic.....and thinking about dropping to 12mg. I'm 4 weeks today with no cigs.....don't know if I'm pushing it too fast????

I try to Drop 2mg's at a time, its not that noticeable this way, and if ya vape a bit more its also OK this way Harleydiva,,,,,The body goes through a lot of changes, especially when you've smoked for years and years, take your time, its ok to do so :)

GWG73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Florida
I'm already down to 6mg (pack a day Marlboro Light smoker for almost 20 years), but then again my body never really went through any of the "withdraw symptoms" that people speak of whenever there was a gap in my smoking. I think I have a tolerance for nicotine. When I vape some of our higher nic joose, which I still do, it hits the throat really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread