Status
Not open for further replies.

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
so far, favorites are Sigelei #20 with RSST 1 ohm ribbon coil on ss mesh, then Protank 2 on SVD with 2mm ekowool and 32awg kanthal at 1.6ish ohms, then protank 2 mini with same ekowool coil on ego-c twist. also really enjoying a bog lr xl carto in an ibtanked tank on vamo v3. just wish the vamo 510 connection did not suck.

The RSST setup is kind of like my dessert setup. Can't vape too much at once or I'll not feel good. LOL need to reduce nic for that one.

Keep reading about these REOs, might have to get one.

rmd916

Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
Titusville, Florida, United States
well, I tend to like cartos for the best flavor (I need to try a carto tank next),,,,,,,,,

but for my 2 favorite juices, DIY juicy peach at 4.0 on a spinner,,,,,,

and DIY green apple at 4.5 also on a spinner.

These may change when I get my vamo.

What Ohms are the cartos?

rmd916

Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
Titusville, Florida, United States
so far, favorites are Sigelei #20 with RSST 1 ohm ribbon coil on ss mesh, then Protank 2 on SVD with 2mm ekowool and 32awg kanthal at 1.6ish ohms, then protank 2 mini with same ekowool coil on ego-c twist. also really enjoying a bog lr xl carto in an ibtanked tank on vamo v3. just wish the vamo 510 connection did not suck.

The RSST setup is kind of like my dessert setup. Can't vape too much at once or I'll not feel good. LOL need to reduce nic for that one.

Keep reading about these REOs, might have to get one.

Sounds intense! I haven't dabbled in building my own coils yet, but I may have to!

geeve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Oklahoma
2.1 ohm iclear 16 with 100% PG juice (Mango Madness) @ 7.5 Watts
2.1 ohm iclear 16 with 100% PG juice (Dblack clove) @ 8.0 watts
2.2 ohm iclear 30 with 80/20 (pumpkin spice is all that ever touches it) 8.5 watts
1.8 ohm VIVi Mini with 80/20 cinnamon flavor (Zeus Fire and Ice currently) 8.5 watts

When I get a new juice I tend to start @ 7 watts and adjust from there. but I always tend to stay between 7.5 and 8.5 watts on my Vamo V2. The thinner the juice the lower I will stay. I can't stand 100% VG juice.....

Geeve

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
Sounds intense! I haven't dabbled in building my own coils yet, but I may have to!

I love to tinker, so it didn't take long before I tried. It sucked at first. Made a ton of mistakes and really was not happy with doing it. I just about gave up on building coils until I got a good one. Torching the heck out of the ekowool fixed the bad flavor I was getting. Torching the heck out of SS mesh got rid of the metallic flavor I was getting. LOL And regular silica frays so easy I was making messes more than coils. Its fun to fiddle with this but it's so frustrating when it doesn't work right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread