Wheelin Some New COLORS On The XHALER and XShaler!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
You can see Im not a photographer...Shucks Im not even sure I spelled it right...But here's a little peek!!!

SDC10792.jpg

SDC10790.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I will have them on the site in a week or so once I can get them cut up...Also they are all vinyl...I just ordered a couple more colors including Engine Turn, Green and Sky Blue Mirror (like the Amnethyst one) and Gun Metal and Hot Pink Diamond plate...I just wanted to check out the quality before I got too crazy with colors...This stuff is really nice and has a five year outdoor rating , which means it should hold up pretty good...
Drew

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Technically its the XS(mall)Haler...Im gonna get the prices up in the next couple days..Unfortunatley they arent any cheaper than the Xhaler to make but I didnt have to go through the whole Prototype process again so the cost is gonna be a LITTLE chaeaper...I was able to get ahold of my battery guiy today (battery Junction) so I will be able to offer a deal on a complete kit with batts...Iwas hoping to find a 16340 battery in a LiMn chemestry but apparently the A=Ws arent really 550 Mah as they are marked...The chemistry dosent exist!!! So i got some 16340 protected Lions instead...
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just wanted to mention that the 3rd one from the left and the 6th one from the left are the newly designed Aluminum Drip tips that have a deeper groove for comfort as well as the 901/510 version are much shorter...They wil be available next week in Clear anodized and gold anodized in the shorter version pictured for $12 dollars...Thanks
Drew

Last edited:

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
I didnt see the skins on the site...when will they become available? :)
Also, a gold drip tip will accent it very nice!:thumb:
Guess my budget is blown before I even start my new job, lol!!!!
AND new juice? I LOVE ur tobaccos, I cant even imagine what the new ones are like...geezz...come on first paycheck, come on! (lol, I dont even start for a week btw hehhehehe!!!)

BUT-if I can grab a skin I do have budget enuff for that ;) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread