When are they going to open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Just thought I'd drop by and say I can wait till you open again I haven't tried any of your juice yet but Man "cake batter" for real no one even tries to make the flavors you do. All I ever find are fruit and or tobacco I need me some Sweet stuff and some butterscotch! Best of luck on the move.

Your future customer,
Mike.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Haven't checked in to this forum in a few months, so this whole thread is new to me, yet ... strangely familiar.

The reason people freak out is because we're drug addicts, and a drug dealer is shutting down their supply without ample notice (nicotine). That's the basis of people being crazier than usual, coupled with the fact that everybody is 900% ruder and nuttier on the internet.

Not knowing the exact etiquette of this sub-forum, I won't name names, but the response is highly similar to that experienced with every other small nic supplier who shuts down for a while due to personal time/whatever, or is a "victim" of their own popularity/success, and falls further and further behind in ship times. In one case the creator of an extremely popular e-juice I vape had to briefly stop taking orders during the summer because they had a heart attack. There were lots of highly positive posts and quite a few that could be summarized as, "could you please just drag your lazy ... out of the hospital bed and make my order at least?"

Anyway, I never stay with just one vendor, I have a rotating Top 5 list, which contains probably 25 different flavors, and the 5-8 I rotate on a regular basis. Having learned that most e-juice shops are one (or 3) wo/man operations, which are sometimes not too terribly reliable or rapid in shipping out orders, I usually order 6 months of everything, leaving me with something like 3 years worth of nicotine sitting in a fridge, so ... I have the leisure not to freak out anymore, and when an order happens, it happens.

I used to get slightly more frustrated, then kind of realized that I can't expect the same response from very small companies, that a very large corp will give me, and ...there aren't any very large corps actively involved in the "gourmet" e-juice marketplace (yet). [Although I guess Johnsons Creek comes the closest, not sure they'd rate as "gourmet" e-juice, but to each their own subjective flavor happiness.]

Just as a reality check: being rude doesn't ever seem to speed things up. If you're going to move on, then, move on, we all have to get our nic fix somewhere, and if it's not available in the same place, then perhaps it's A Sign to go try some other stuff, a new vendor opens shop every week, and there are at least half a dozen decent mixers who open their doors every year.

When all is said and done, 90% of the people, rude or polite, will come back to what they enjoy vaping.

Happy holidays and good luck with whenever the move is/was, I lacked the patience to read every single msg in this thread, and I guess the move has already happened.

Last edited:

Powder

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2011
Saint Augustine, Florida
Seems like Mrs T has forgot about us her website was last updated on the 4th and we have not heard a word about how things are going or are we close. last I had seen was it would be the first week of December now its week 2 and no answer? lets hope that when she is open wait times wont be 2 weeks from the large amount of people that are out of juice placing orders.
So Brandon it would be nice if you would give us all some heads up

Thanks

Last edited:

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
...lets hope that when she is open wait times wont be 2 weeks from the large amount of people that are out of juice placing orders...
Thanks

From what I'm seeing, 2 weeks is wishful thinking. I have a feeling it's going to be rough for her when she does open. Maybe they will have another cutoff number so she is not too overwhelmed.

I'm probably not even going to place an order until a month or so after she opens, I'd rather wait until things settle down.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Hi guys, I don't have much to tell you right now except that part of the problem is with Hughesnet, her new internet provider. Apparently they are giving her major grief about showing up to get her online, and since the internet is necessary for her to do her work, she isn't quite ready yet. She really has no choice on internet options at her location, so she is kind of over a barrel. I'll likely be talking to her in the next day or two but until then I'm sorry that's all I can really tell you.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
one has locked himself in the basement and wont come out

We sleep by the ever-bright hole in the door,
eat in the corner, talk to the floor,
cheating the spiders who come to say "Please",
(politely). They bend at the knees.
Well, I'll go to the foot of our stairs.
Old gentlemen talk of when they were young
of ladies lost, of erring sons.
Lace-covered dandies revel (with friends)
pure as the truth, tied at both ends.
Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs.
Scented cathedral spire pointed down.
We pray for souls in Kentish Town.
A delicate hush the gods, floating by
wishing us well, pie in the sky...

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I too live in the boonies and had Hughesnet for several years. It is terrible!!! And hope you never need tech or customer service cause you'll be talking with somebody on the other side of the planet who speaks broken English at best. She might wanna look at Exede Internet. They've put up a new satellite that is really fast (other than the latency which will never go away with satellite internet). I'd about as soon have dial up as Hughesnet. I see their ads on TV all the time and wonder how they are allowed to advertise out and out lies. Only bad thing about Exede is data caps and the fact they are affiliated with Wild Blue who also does not have a great customer service reputation. But that seems to be the norm in the ISP business. Look at Time Warner - also terrible c/s.
Hi guys, I don't have much to tell you right now except that part of the problem is with Hughesnet, her new internet provider. Apparently they are giving her major grief about showing up to get her online, and since the internet is necessary for her to do her work, she isn't quite ready yet. She really has no choice on internet options at her location, so she is kind of over a barrel. I'll likely be talking to her in the next day or two but until then I'm sorry that's all I can really tell you.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Alright I just talked to Ms T and I have some info!

Ms T's website will reopen sometime later in the day (probably evening) on Sunday, Dec 16. She will begin processing orders (probably during the daytime) on Monday. We expect that there could be a high volume of orders for the first few of days or so. Bearing this in mind, please expect that this could quickly lead to a delay if hundreds of orders pour in right away. Right now she is projecting the normal 4-6 day time period. After she gets over that initial rush of orders, there is a big change she is planning that will benefit everyone, but again, she'll have to get through the reopening rush first. Once she can get things stabilized, she will be able to start taking advantage of some of the benefits of her location. I'll post this info on the website pretty soon too.

That's what I have for now, we are reopening on Sunday!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread