• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

When do you fill your carts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
I just got my PCC so I topped up two carts using TW Marlboro 36mg and popped them in the case, the atomizer had a cart I had only had a few drags on attached.

But I ended up sucking them all dry by about 2pm, I normally smoke once I get my overalls on then first break, dinner and last break. But I was all out by last break and had a roll instead.

I was thinking maybe this is because I am filling them up on the night and its evaporating off? Its on my new 510 and I use the little rubber cart tops for them.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
with what little experience i have with a 510 atomizer I have found it to eat through juice real quick.
Also the 510 carts i have are stuffed tight with wadding. I'm thinking there is too much wadding in the carts so it's not allowing the liquid to freely come out. I'm betting if you took a cart you thought was empty and took out the wadding the cart would really be 2/3rds full.

I'm gonna try and reduce the wadding by 1/3rd and see if that helps with the transaction of juice to atomizer.

As for the liquid evaporating, I don't think thats the prob , rather what i mentioned above.
Most guys carry a little 10ml bottle of juice around with them so you can top up the cart from the bottle if the cart is getting a little dry.

Welcome to the mad house btw :)

ApO.

I'm gonna try and reduce the wadding by 1/3rd and see if that helps with the transaction of juice to atomizer.

after about a month with my 510, i find the juice flows quite well from a new cartridge (pre-filled or DIY filled), but as the cartridge filling gets a bit old (say after washing it out and re-using it 3 or 4 times) then (if you don't have a substitute filling or a new cartridge) it does help to reduce the size of the filling by, maybe, a quarter

I top mine off first thing in the AM and then again about noon. 3 drops each time. Works well for me as, in my job, I can vape quickly and quietly.

I thinks thats one of the great things about vaping; I dont feel as though I HAVE to stand for 10 mins smoking an analog because the analog is lit and (not being on a decadent wage) it'd be a shame to waste a half a cig. I can take 2 hits, get my dose and get back to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread