When does the site re-open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whizdumb81

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2010
NJ, USA
Like an idiot I made my very first KBV order right before the holidays. I was lucky enough to be one of the folks that got in while the gettin was good. I made a decent order with a few things thinking I have nothing to worry about I've got plenty of liquid from them to try out and if I like something I'll just re-order after the holidays. Well I did something dumb and fell in love with the Peppermint Ice Cream and have had to ration the crap outta it until I can place an order for like 4 ounces of it. Please re-open soon. I have found my new everyday vape and I need more of it.

Working on things now :) We were away for a while over the Holidays and I owe a bunch of replies which I'm working on now. I should have most responded to today but if I don't it's because I am working on the store and will get to them within the next 24 hours.

We may go ahead and open the store earlier than normal so we can start processing this evening and work extra hours to get caught up.

Whizdumb81

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2010
NJ, USA
Working on things now :) We were away for a while over the Holidays and I owe a bunch of replies which I'm working on now. I should have most responded to today but if I don't it's because I am working on the store and will get to them within the next 24 hours.

We may go ahead and open the store earlier than normal so we can start processing this evening and work extra hours to get caught up.

Oh that would be much obliged Sir. I know a lot of people would appreciate you opening your doors and starting early. I'll be refreshing the page every 15 mins till then. Thanks so much for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread