Status
Not open for further replies.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
a personally say a noob is no longer a noob. when they ave reached a inner zen of vaping. this would include having what you feel is right to make everything easy.

I have a low post count here, a higher post count on other boards... regardless of all that i have been a vaper for almost 2 years and have hit that zen spot around 6 months in....

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
Hi Hillbillie. Glad to see ya here at the ECF.
Don't know if yours is a serious question or a fun question.
Not being a very serious Cowdog, I will say that if a vaper can explain Ohms Law & has battery university in their favorites, I personally would give that vaper Super Vaper status.

So what do the veterans say?

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Not being a very serious Cowdog, I will say that if a vaper can explain Ohms Law & has battery university in their favorites, I personally would give that vaper Super Vaper status.

So what do the veterans say?

Oh boy going off that I would be a noob forever, I have read ohms law, I even understand it, but try to explain it! Oh hell no!!!!

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
Oh boy going off that I would be a noob forever, I have read ohms law, I even understand it, but try to explain it! Oh hell no!!!!
Well you have a point Nancy.
Allow me to rephrase that?
Just be able to USE Ohms Law & have battery university in their favorites.
I think that's better. Thanks.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
LOL Cowdog!

IMHO, a nooB is no longer a nooB, when we finally figure out what people are talking about when they talk about atty, carto, cart, APV, ohms, watts, volts, mod yadayada...
I'm a blonde, so it took me awhile.:blink:
And when they kicked me out of the New Members forum, I was scared to DEATH!:laugh: My first thought was.. NO! They can't do this to me! I'm NOT ready for the real world yet!:laugh:

devnull71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2010
San Mateo, CA
Always new products. Always something to learn. Always a newbie

This. I've been vaping for over two years. I've built variable voltage box mods, rebuilt mods, made my own atty coils, have boxes of DIY juice flavors... After a few months of not visiting this site, I come back and find tons of new toys and tech, new juice flavors, new vendors, and I feel like a noob again. Part of the reason I've never grown tired of vaping!

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas

Hi ya' Cowdog...and thank you. The question is a little of both....but it appears that I have more work to do. Ohms Law? I'm guessing that isn't referring to the chants/meditation method practiced by Buddhist monks. :blink: Battery U, on the other hand, I HAVE heard of...but that was during my incarceration and certainly don't plan on making that a favorite. It sounds like I may have to buy my way out after all. :unsure:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    -You know not to post a thread screaming at your supplier because you waited to long to order juice.

-You know how to lift the post on your battery juuuust enough.

-You know how and when to use the Google forum search feature.

-You've vaped your atty dry and took another big pull and coughed until you hurled.

NEXT???

-Your S.O. won't allow you on the computer because you keep ordering stuff all the while telling said person how much you're saving not smoking.

-You're holding your Provari wondering why you listened to those invisible people on the interwebbies and bought a big piece of pipe.

-You've don't flinch when you drop your PV in the toilet and pull it and put it in the rice bag.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread