• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

when is there going to be a vapemeet here in wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
im new to vaping and would really like to meet other vapors from around here.....Let me know when the next vapemeet is scheduled please

Welcome, Spunkymama!

What part of the state are you in? There's a group of us in the south east part of the state that gets together periodically, but we've been pretty much hibernating so far this winter :)

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I'd be game for carpooling to a vape meet with anyone from Milwaukee/'Stallis areas(I'm technically in 'Stallis). It'd give me a reason to step away from the video games and be social!

If you know a Vape friendly place, go ahead and post something and we work the dates out from there.
We have met at the Painted Parrot there in 'stallis a few times.

As for dates, right now I'm booked up the weekend of May 4 & 5th, but I think free otherwise (a gathering always causes things to crawl out of the woodwork)

Who else is open when?

Last edited:

CyanideKitty

Mar 28, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
I used to live across the street from Painted Parrot, never went there though. I was at Rounding Third on 63rd and Bluemound tonight and they are Vape friendly. I was sitting outside vaping away(I was half sweating to death, stupid me wearing a leather waist cincher over a long sleeve button down) and the guy who was running karaoke told me I could be vaping inside. Lynch's(my bar of choice) seems to be vape friendly, never had a problem there. I'm busy the weekend of May 19th(my birthday weekend). I'm generally free whenever, though I usually work early Saturday mornings.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I used to live across the street from Painted Parrot, never went there though. I was at Rounding Third on 63rd and Bluemound tonight and they are Vape friendly. I was sitting outside vaping away(I was half sweating to death, stupid me wearing a leather waist cincher over a long sleeve button down) and the guy who was running karaoke told me I could be vaping inside. Lynch's(my bar of choice) seems to be vape friendly, never had a problem there. I'm busy the weekend of May 19th(my birthday weekend). I'm generally free whenever, though I usually work early Saturday mornings.

Luckily, we don't meet early mornings ;) lol
Normally, around 5ish, give or take an hour, incase some of the Madtown people come over, so they can spend a few hours and still get home at a reasonable hour......not that 1am isn't a reasonable hour ;) lol

As for the cincher- when we were down in Chicago at Vape?, there was a guy at the hotel who was there for a different event selling corsets. A few of the girls purchased from him. He made them and they were just beautiful.
Proof, you never know what you'll go home with from a vaping event LOL

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
there is a page on facebook called Wisconsin Vapers and it's brand new !!! please contact myself John R. Lawien or Shoe Queen to sign up we are trying to get a meet together for the 12th of May won't be much ,but it's a start see ya there !!!

Is it anything like "vapers of Wisconsin" ;)

Plus, I tried to find it and it didn't come up :(

John R. L.

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Milwakee
some people don't have facebook !!! wow ! thanks for putting the info here !!!! so far we have about 20 people showing up !! and we have got donations from many different vendors, and also Sweet Vapes should also be there !! would love to see more vapors come to our 1st meet !! and maybe win some nice stuff,& also door prizes !! Come join the fun !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread