The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

when is there going to be a vapemeet here in wisconsin

Discussion in 'Behind the Cheddar Curtain' started by spunkymama, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. spunkymama

spunkymama Full Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Wisconsin
    im new to vaping and would really like to meet other vapors from around here.....Let me know when the next vapemeet is scheduled please

2. MlrGrl

MlrGrl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Welcome, Spunkymama!

What part of the state are you in? There's a group of us in the south east part of the state that gets together periodically, but we've been pretty much hibernating so far this winter :)

3. spunkymama

spunkymama Full Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Wisconsin
    hello mlrgrl

I am in Beaver Dam so hopefully thats close enough to you......its about a half hour away from madison....just let me know when your next get together is and i will be sure to make it.

4. RedWolfe

RedWolfe Full Member Verified Member

Nov 19, 2010
    West Allis, Wi
    I really want to get to the Wisconsin vape meet as well. The problem is that Albanese's is so freaking far away. If I could carpool with anyone there in the future that'd be awesome.

5. JGD

JGD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2011
    Wisconsin
    I live in Cameron (about an hour away from Eau Claire) and would also love to car-pool to any vape-meets!

6. CyanideKitty

CyanideKitty Full Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Milwaukee, WI
    I'd be game for carpooling to a vape meet with anyone from Milwaukee/'Stallis areas(I'm technically in 'Stallis). It'd give me a reason to step away from the video games and be social!

7. MlrGrl

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    If you know a Vape friendly place, go ahead and post something and we work the dates out from there.
    We have met at the Painted Parrot there in 'stallis a few times.

As for dates, right now I'm booked up the weekend of May 4 & 5th, but I think free otherwise (a gathering always causes things to crawl out of the woodwork)

Who else is open when?

8. CyanideKitty

CyanideKitty Full Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Milwaukee, WI
    I used to live across the street from Painted Parrot, never went there though. I was at Rounding Third on 63rd and Bluemound tonight and they are Vape friendly. I was sitting outside vaping away(I was half sweating to death, stupid me wearing a leather waist cincher over a long sleeve button down) and the guy who was running karaoke told me I could be vaping inside. Lynch's(my bar of choice) seems to be vape friendly, never had a problem there. I'm busy the weekend of May 19th(my birthday weekend). I'm generally free whenever, though I usually work early Saturday mornings.

9. MlrGrl

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luckily, we don't meet early mornings ;) lol
    Normally, around 5ish, give or take an hour, incase some of the Madtown people come over, so they can spend a few hours and still get home at a reasonable hour......not that 1am isn't a reasonable hour ;) lol

As for the cincher- when we were down in Chicago at Vape?, there was a guy at the hotel who was there for a different event selling corsets. A few of the girls purchased from him. He made them and they were just beautiful.
    Proof, you never know what you'll go home with from a vaping event LOL

10. CyanideKitty

CyanideKitty Full Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Milwaukee, WI
    Corsets and vape meet, two birds with one stone, lol. Maybe it'll happen again when I'm there, lol.

11. John R. L.

John R. L. Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Milwakee
    there is a page on facebook called Wisconsin Vapers and it's brand new !!! please contact myself John R. Lawien or Shoe Queen to sign up we are trying to get a meet together for the 12th of May won't be much ,but it's a start see ya there !!!

12. MlrGrl

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Is it anything like "vapers of Wisconsin" ;)

Plus, I tried to find it and it didn't come up :(

13. John R. L.

Feb 20, 2011
    Milwakee
  14. John R. L.

Feb 20, 2011
    Milwakee
  15. MlrGrl

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Wow! Lots of action in there!

16. John R. L.

Feb 20, 2011
    Milwakee
    we are going to have our 1st meet !!!!! May 12th @6pm in New Berlin !!!! come to our page and find out more !!!!!!!

17. MlrGrl

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    For those who don't do Facebook (you know who you are ;) )

Double Gee Bar and Pizza
    May 12, 6pm

16461 W Greenfield Ave
    New Berlin

:vapor:

18. John R. L.

Feb 20, 2011
    Milwakee
    some people don't have facebook !!! wow ! thanks for putting the info here !!!! so far we have about 20 people showing up !! and we have got donations from many different vendors, and also Sweet Vapes should also be there !! would love to see more vapors come to our 1st meet !! and maybe win some nice stuff,& also door prizes !! Come join the fun !!

19. thomas_mikel

thomas_mikel Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    Winterfell
    Some people don't have facebook, cellphones............. heck I think there's quite a list. ;)

I'd better add one of these too.:banana:

20. MlrGrl

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    LMAO!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.