Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I have used my Provari a lot for like 55 hrs with the same 18650 and it reads 3.2 volts when I check the battery. How low will it go before it blinks at me telling me I will need a change soon? Am I right that it's better for the overall life of the battery not to kill it completely? I don't know if it will kill it all the way off before blinking so I just changed it out. I thought it was supposed to blink slowly when getting low and fast when very close to dead. I always change the battery in my other mod every night around the same time so it has never went dead. Also I do have the LED turned off but thought that I understood that it would still blink to warn me even with the LED turned off. Thanks in advance for any help with my questions

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I have used my Provari a lot for like 55 hrs with the same 18650 and it reads 3.2 volts when I check the battery. How low will it go before it blinks at me telling me I will need a change soon? Am I right that it's better for the overall life of the battery not to kill it completely? I don't know if it will kill it all the way off before blinking so I just changed it out. I thought it was supposed to blink slowly when getting low and fast when very close to dead. I always change the battery in my other mod every night around the same time so it has never went dead. Also I do have the LED turned off but thought that I understood that it would still blink to warn me even with the LED turned off. Thanks in advance for any help with my questions

I vape moderate to heavy... I change out my battery(18650) every morning.. Dont want to discharge them to low.... Usually at around 3.6 volts...

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
According to the manual:
"Note: When the LO mode is turned OFF, the low battery alert function will not flash the LED. Only when you have LO mode ON, will the low battery alert activate."

I just turned the LO mode OFF on my Provari to test this, I will know for sure sometime today.

I wonder if that changed with the V2, my Mini blinks the button with low battery when LO mode is off.

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
According to the manual:"Note: When the LO mode is turned OFF, the low battery alert function will not flash the LED. Only when you have LO mode ON, will the low battery alert activate."I just turned the LO mode OFF on my Provari to test this, I will know for sure sometime today.
My button just started flashing at ~3.2v with the LO mode turned OFF.
It is a ProVari V2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread