When you miss a sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2011
USA
Hey all, just wondering how you guys cope with missing a sale? I usually give myself a good ol' facepalm of shame :facepalm:.

The reason I am asking is cause I just missed an awesome sale at vaporkings! I wanted to buy some of their VHV 901 atties, but my work dated my check for Saturday (which I had to work on!), so I had no money in my account. I was told to use my relatives credit card, but it got declined :(. I realize it is only $5, but hey that counts! Haha. Sorry, just venting.

Edit: Also just saw the Harbor Freight free multimeter, which works when you buy an item and use a code for 20% off. DOUBLE facepalm :facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Actually, there should be a sticky warning n00bs that sales are not rare events!

I know when I started just a while ago, I really hit the $ale$ HARD! As a result, the PIF and Treasure Chest has benefited.
abused.gif

If ya miss one sale, there's another just around da corner.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I've missed loads of sales -- and I know htis because I sign up for a bunch of vendor newsletters. :) However I did recently catch RTS Vapes' Labor Day sales, so I grabbed half a litre of 100mg unflavoured juices and and a litre each of VG and PG, all at 65% off regular prices. That plus 20% off at Liberty Flights made up for missed sales elsewhere. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread