• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

When's January's Meeting???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I know this is not the meeting everyone wants to know about but I was thinking about the East Side Night Meeting..... Any ideas? How is Wednesday night the 13th?

I also thought about "Sets" it is a bar in Tempe on Mill and Southern. Just off the US-60. They got Pool Tables and a nice inside but outside patio. (I am one of those people that still can not get use to vaping inside)

I sent ShantaSena a PM about her idea at Majerle's on Chandler Blvd. I know this would be farther East but still accessible by our great freeway system:rolleyes:

Well that is my ideas any takers?

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
I know this is not the meeting everyone wants to know about but I was thinking about the East Side Night Meeting..... Any ideas? How is Wednesday night the 13th?

I also thought about "Sets" it is a bar in Tempe on Mill and Southern. Just off the US-60. They got Pool Tables and a nice inside but outside patio. (I am one of those people that still can not get use to vaping inside)

I sent ShantaSena a PM about her idea at Majerle's on Chandler Blvd. I know this would be farther East but still accessible by our great freeway system:rolleyes:

Well that is my ideas any takers?
While your at it lets meet in Albuquerque???? Just kidding...let me know so I can book a flight to Chandler LOL

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
I live at 83rd Ave, and it only takes me about 20 minutes to get to Ray/Rural. It really isn't that long of a drive considering the massive city we live in. Our freeways are actually pretty darned accessible!

I will be happy to go wherever people decide is best, in the meantime though, I will call Marjerle's today to see if they will accomodate vapers. How many of you will be showing up? This will be key in convincing them we are worth the trouble LOL

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi guys. Eastside sounds fun. I don't know enough about where is what, so you guys can figure that out! Maybe a bunch of the Westsiders could find a place out here to meet up and carpool out there.

I called John yesterday to find out if the last Saturday of January is ok for the day meeting. Haven't heard back from him yet. I'll post a thread when I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread