The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

When's the next batch of flat tops due to be released?

Discussion in 'Puresmoker' started by exnihilo, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. exnihilo

exnihilo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2013
  2. exnihilo

Jan 9, 2013
    Is this section dead now? I noticed the forum on their own site is down. Hopefully someone will stop by!

cg

3. exnihilo

Jan 9, 2013
    Come on folks! Let's do this!! I've also sent you a request through the comment section of your site. I'd really like to get a 510 connection that accepts more than "certain" cartos, and the flat top would be the perfect way to fix this (I hope).

cg

4. sawlight

sawlight Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2009
    Kansas
    I just picked up Legacy in the classifieds, I'd like to get a flat top, as I mainly use carto tanks or RBA's, an 18350 tube and a set of washers for it! I agree with th OP, it looks fine with some atties, but way wrong with others!
    PLEASE offer this again!

5. CaSHMeRe

CaSHMeRe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    USA
    Hey Guys ~ We've been ever so busy, and I apologize about the delay in getting back to ya'll.

I regret to inform ya'll that we are actually discontinuing the LEGACY line. There will be no more flatops, or even LEGACY's produced. What's on our site for LEGACY's now, is all we will have.

6. sdcopp

sdcopp Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2011
    Colorado Springs
    Will there be something taking it's place then? My Icon and Legacy are gonna be collector items lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.