Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest

DovpoUK

Unresolved Status
    Mar 2, 2023
    Hello All.

I had been messaged by @hittman a week or so ago so I felt it was worth me jumping on and creating an account.

I’m new to the forum so it will take a while to get use to it but I will aim to drop in a welcome post .

But to confirm Dorthy left the business due to health issues and Daisy left the business just before Christmas I think, Neal use to also work on social media for Dovpo but went back to is home province (state) to get married and start a family.

So I hope that explains that Dorthy hasn’t moved to Kansas

Thanks Andy

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Hello All.

I had been messaged by @hittman a week or so ago so I felt it was worth me jumping on and creating an account.

I’m new to the forum so it will take a while to get use to it but I will aim to drop in a welcome post .

But to confirm Dorthy left the business due to health issues and Daisy left the business just before Christmas I think, Neal use to also work on social media for Dovpo but went back to is home province (state) to get married and start a family.

Thanks Andy
    Hey Andy,

Thank you for hopping on to help clear things up, that's much appreciated.

I was contacted by the sales and marketing manager, Brian, that said he was temporarily taking over Daisy's position but I'm sure he's been overwhelmed with the workload influx as I haven't received a response from him in some time, either. Do you know if you'll be continuing to do reviews or have they been squashed - at least for the time being?

Maybe Dorothy wished she moved to Kansas for a Super Bowl ring - something the Vikings will never, ever see.

Kind regards,
    Zach

DovpoUK

Unresolved Status
    Mar 2, 2023
    Hey Andy,

I was contacted by the sales and marketing manager, Brian, that said he was temporarily taking over Daisy's position but I'm sure he's been overwhelmed with the workload influx as I haven't received a response from him in some time, either. Do you know if you'll be continuing to do reviews or have they been squashed - at least for the time being?

Maybe Dorothy wished she moved to Kansas for a Super Bowl ring - something the Vikings will never, ever see.

Kind regards,
    Zach
    Hi @Z-Lee

Brian's my boss so to speak also, however the roles are pretty diluted and he gives me a lot of freedom in the UK as we have worked together for nearly 3 years.

His work load has most definitely increased as he works for DOVPO, BP Mods and the rejuvenation of Across Vape, so thats two big players as it were and a lesser known one and they all require his attention, with that he is also working on some collaborations one of which will be released soon. Its going to be a good one i hope with Infinite Modz based out of Mexico.

With regards to reviews and marketing products its not within my remit in all honesty i help some of the guys out in the UK but world wide is a different story.

Also i don't know the mechanics of the forum and reviewers held within it and its structure.

But ill give him a nudge and ive forwarded on an email from @hittman to Brian so hopefully he will respond.

Cheers

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hello All.

Thanks Andy
    Thanks for taking the time to fill everyone in here. It seemed as though Dovpo had abandoned ECF.
    Hey Andy,

Kind regards,
    Zach
    By the way, no one in Kansas got a Super Bowl ring. The Chiefs are in Kansas City Missouri where I live.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    :lol: :lol:

The Vikings will never make it to a Super Bowl with the QB they have (and overspent on). What's his name? Oh yeah, Mr. Kirk "you like that" Cousins. :greengrin:

you-like-that-angry.gif

@DovpoUK hi Andy and welcome to ECF. :greengrin:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread