Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hello Everyone,
Been looking for my favorite vape the Joyetech AIO D22 pen. All the sites say they are either out of stock or discontinued. Does anyone knows why and if they are coming back? After all these years would hate to have to find a new vaping device.
Enjoy PaulCincy.

I Haven't seen one of those in a Long Time. You might have to look to Chinese Companies to find one. Or something similar

Joyetech CuAIO D22 Kit

Reactions: smacuser

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Nothing lasts forever and that's especially true in the vape market. You either have to be wiling/able to buy & try new stuff every couple years to keep up with the market or you have to buy a lifetime supply of the product you like so that you never have to worry about it anymore.

Good luck in finding what you're looking for and hopefully you have the money to buy a lifetime supply of it when you do find it.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Falconeer

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Been looking for my favorite vape the Joyetech AIO D22 pen. All the sites say they are either out of stock or discontinued.

I've scoured the internet looking for the above for you, but the only ones I can find that are possibly In Stock, are sold by distributors...to vape shops, and other businesses only. An individual buyer though...can't even see for sure how many and what colors they have In Stock, nor their price. I did find this 1 in Stainless Steel, shown on FastTech as "Temporarily Sold Out". The other 1 in Black says Discontinued, and all the D22 XL Kits show the same.

$21.61 Authentic Joyetech eGo AIO D22 1500mAh E-Cigarette Starter Kit - 2ml / 0.6ohm / stainless steel + glass / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Free Shipping

You could sign up to receive an Alert from FastTech when/if they come back In Stock. There's a box to click to sign up...right under the dropdown box on the right.

However, after seeing the JoyeTech eGo AIO D19 Starter Kits on several other websites...the specs for them, and what each kit comes with, appear to be identical to the D22 kits, except for the 3mm difference in their diameter. You might want to consider ordering several of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread