Where are the traditional penstyles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kauaifinn

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2008
Kauai, Hawaii
WOAH!!!
I have been happily vaping for such a long time and wasn't expecting a sudden turn in the market & finding my supplier's website suddenly down with a "come back soon" for an indefinite period of time.

So, i come back here to see where everyone is shopping for their e-cigs only to find that everyone is vaping all sorts of new & bizarre looking things -and using new lingo i've never heard before! I am reading threads and do not even know what anyone is talking about anymore! What happened?

OK, bottom line is this: I have been very happy with the penstyle (aka NCIG -and aka many other terminologies i am not familiar with anymore). All i need is to buy more batteries and find some nice potent e-juice. :)

I do not like these wimpy little e-cigs that have infiltrated the market.
I hate to think i have to start anew with testing all sorts of new brands etc.

Are there any reputable vendors out there who still sell batteries that fit the penstyle e-cig?

If not, could someone point me in the right direction? (Which vendor are the majority -who prefer powerful e-cigs- buying from?)
If i must start anew with a new type of e-cig: I need a workhorse and i want one with the tapered tip. Not the kind that has the round mouth piece thing. And i do not want my e-cig to look like a cigarette. The whole point of this is to smoke where people are not allowed to smoke & to vape with something that looks like a cigarette completely defeats the purpose! :rolleyes:

Thanks to anyone who could help me find my way!

AloooooooooHa,
Kauaifinn

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Are there any reputable vendors out there who still sell batteries that fit the penstyle e-cig?

If not, could someone point me in the right direction? (Which vendor are the majority -who prefer powerful e-cigs- buying from?)
If i must start anew with a new type of e-cig: I need a workhorse and i want one with the tapered tip. Not the kind that has the round mouth piece thing. And i do not want my e-cig to look like a cigarette. The whole point of this is to smoke where people are not allowed to smoke & to vape with something that looks like a cigarette completely defeats the purpose! :rolleyes:

Thanks to anyone who could help me find my way!

AloooooooooHa,
Kauaifinn

Aloha. =)

Most people these days prefer a manual battery to an automatic. (you push a switch and hold it while you drag. it eliminates the problems with liquid leaking into the battery and rendering it useless)

For a standard 801 battery (like the one you are used to) try Good Prophets

Spare Battery for DSE801 - www.goodprophets.com

Rob also has an assortment of e-liquid so he might be a good choice for one stop shopping. (psssst -- he runs GREAT sales on weekend evenings)

I'm not familiar with your model but if it's an older one it is probably the 801.

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Lots of vendors selling penstyle e-cigs. DSE801, M201, Janty Kissbox, Best e-cig BE112, RN4072, those are some of the more common models. It is best to try and pair your batteries with the appropriate atomizers since I can't say if the draw will work between the different batteries and atty's, but the threads between the battery and atomizers will fit between these models.

kauaifinn

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2008
Kauai, Hawaii
Hmmm.... this is so confusing....

I have been having the best of luck with NJOY over the past year or two. Their penstyle (NCIG) has a good solid vape and very long lasting atomizers, but batteries are as to be expected. No complaints here as it is rather cheap to buy new stocks of batteries (and fill my own carts with my own e-juice).

Do either of you (or anyone else) know precisely what model battery i should look for? I have so many atomizers & empty carts in my collection for the penstyle (all in good working order) and i would hate to let them go to waste by switching to a different model at this time -if at all possible. I'd like to find batteries that will work with what i've got -and i would be very open to the push-button type battery so long as it would be compatible with my atomizers.

Is anyone able to be more specific on what model/brand/number or whatever i should look for so i can be sure to purchase the correct batteries?

Also: where is everyone finding the BEST e-juice these days? I stocked up on tons of e-juice but am finally running low & it's time to re-stock :D. I'm looking for EXTRA STRONG nicotine content and excellent vapor. Flavor selections are not as important to me as are the nicotine content & "vaporage" LOL!

Mahalo (thanks) again!

AloooooooHa! :)

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Is anyone able to be more specific on what model/brand/number or whatever i should look for so i can be sure to purchase the correct batteries?

Also: where is everyone finding the BEST e-juice these days? I stocked up on tons of e-juice but am finally running low & it's time to re-stock :D. I'm looking for EXTRA STRONG nicotine content and excellent vapor. Flavor selections are not as important to me as are the nicotine content & "vaporage" LOL!

Mahalo (thanks) again!

AloooooooHa! :)

>

http://www.electronicigarette.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/electroniccigarettetres1.jpg

Above is the nJoy penstyle. It sure *looks like* a standard 801 to me. Unless somebody chimes in with certainty you might be best served by ordering a single 801 battery and seeing if it works out. Then take it from there.

LitecigUSA

Shawn has an outstanding selection of juice and recently stocked up on high nicotine.

Good luck.

moz-screenshot.png

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
I buy regular 801 batteries and regular 801 atomizers to use with my Njoy Ncig. Ncig is model RN4072 and is compatible with an 801. Rocky Mountain Vapor has good deals and cheap shipping but his atty's are the high bridge. I would probably purchase a package of blank cartridges from the same supplier just to make sure I had some if your other ones don't work.

Best advice is search the supplier forum for suppliers that sell 801 parts. There are quite a few, Totally Wicked, Janty, Heaven's Gift, to name a few.

Hope this helps.

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
I quit analogs on an NJOY NCIG, so I have a fondness for the device. If you are happy with the NJOY device, then yu can order any panstyle battery to pair with your atomizer. Remember, though, the NJOY atomizer IS going to fail, so keep a few extra on hand. RockyMountainVaper has very good pricing and shipping charges for 801/penstlye devices and batteries.

If you want to go with a more robust atomizer and wish to make a larger order that includes e-liquid, check out BestECig. Their BE112 atomizer and their e-liquids are great, though I am not a fan of their atomizers. Otherwise, Heaven Gifts sells 801 atomizers, automatic batteries and manual batteries. While both suppliers are in China, pricing is very good even with the shipping chages.

kauaifinn

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2008
Kauai, Hawaii
Such great feedback from all of you! BIG Mahalos for all your tips and info, and from all i have read, i am most definitely going to experiment with trying out manual batteries.

BTW: I do stock up on extra batteries. I have about 40 or so -but now am down to only 4 operating batteries, which -to me- is a major crisis. (LOL!!)

You all are great!!!
:)

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
If you want to go with a more robust atomizer and wish to make a larger order that includes e-liquid, check out BestECig. Their BE112 atomizer and their e-liquids are great, though I am not a fan of their atomizers.

Don't know where the edit button went, but let me correct my statement, in bold, below.

Their BE112 atomizer and their e-liquids are great, though I am not a fan of their auto batteries.

kauaifinn

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2008
Kauai, Hawaii

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: Affiliate promotion

kauaifinn

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2008
Kauai, Hawaii
Where penstyles are concerned, nothing beats the M201. However, the parts do not match the 801s.

Starter Kits - Starter Kit - M-201 - Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore

Oooh! Manual switch! I might have to buy a couple of those batteries too... :)
Thanks!

Good choice going with LibertyECig. FAST Shipping, Superior Customer Service & Excellent Products !!

Superior customer service is almost as important as product quality to me. Glad to hear i made a right choice there & am looking forward to the items i bought from LibertyECig.

In the meantime: I am still waiting for an order from PureSmoker (wanted to try out the Protege) for what seems to be an indefinite period of time while i am now down to only ONE operational battery & smoking e-juice salvaged from used carts. ACHKT! :mad:

Mahalos again to you all for all your help!

AlooooooooooooooHa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread