Where are you getting your salt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
From Glasgow in Scotland. But I live across the pond, and, apparently those Scotts are getting it from Element e-liquids Ltd., so actually the stuff is MADE IN THE USA and also it has the American flag printed on the little cardboard box to prove that it is. :w00t: I think I like salt, but then I don't really mind the slightly more peppery kind of seasoning at all, either. :p

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yeah,, I will second Nicotine River, nice nic salts and no benzoic acid. They're a little pricy so I'm always on the look out for Nic River sales. That can ease matters quite a bit.

I'm sure there are other good nic salt vendors, but I've always used Nic River and have always been consistently happy with the quality.

Anna

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
@DeloresRose, Heartland Vapes might be one to keep an eye on as well. I am not a nic salt user, but I have used their regular freebase, and am quite happy. Their freebase pricing is some of the best I have found. I would expect similar results from their salts.

Heartland offers nic salts in:
120mL
1L
and 1gal.
sizes. All 100mg/mL.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
LNW, liquid nicotine wholesale is the last place I ordered from, It was great nic for a good price, I ordered on one of their sales, I did have a problem with their bottles though, as it leaked a good amount in shipping, but they gave me a small discount ($3.00) credit for future order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread