• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

where are you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

disarstar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Dortmund, Germany
disar, check with sarge to see if some exceptions can be made - there might be members who are not bilingual and therefore will hesitate to post.

if liscab comes back - pray tell who's your co-moderator in the spanish language forum? :D
funnywinking.gif

I deleted the Titanium quote because there was some not so nice words in german against the moderators (not me)
But sended Sarge already a PM.
That was nothing against liscab.
I really don't like to interact like that but in this case it was needed.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I'm German and Polish and my cousins live in Munich where I spent 3 months to learn some German and drink beer back when I drank. Oh, and to travel around and see some things. I remember they had a penis museum. Pretty unforgettable! Hit like if you have ever visited it. Im sure its still there. Well, I live in the great North West in a very small town called Sweet Home at the base of the Cascadia Mountain Range. The weather is similar to Germany but not as cold in Winter. My son visited Berlin. They have an entirely different accent there.
I like the Bavarian accent a lot. But prefer French only because I know it a little better and it's easier to spell. Wish I could visit again. I have too many animals and cannot travel like I did before and I guess since I can't drink anymore it would be depressing huh? I remember the church bells tolling all day and that I could never practice my limited German because almost everyone spoke English very well and wanted to practice too! They must have some very good institutions of education there. USA is going to collapse if they don't improve the education our children are getting. OK that's all everybody. Nice to share a little bit of my world. Be safe, healthy and happy!

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
disar, check with sarge to see if some exceptions can be made - there might be members who are not bilingual and therefore will hesitate to post.

if liscab comes back - pray tell who's your co-moderator in the spanish language forum? :D
funnywinking.gif

I heard that the staff could allow and move this forum to the International Language in a near future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread