• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

where aussies getting ejuice with nicotine from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
Um, I'm from the USA, but I doubt they will answer you. If they do have a source, they dont want to risk losing it. Logic tells me they would likely be making their own, if one of them is chemistry oriented, they would be extracting it from something that is available legally. Best wishes. Now go make a few friends in the forums, dont ask for sources. You may be able to find a thread telling you how to make your own though. Someone would prolly give you some links. I wouldnt know how or where to search for that, as we can just by it here.
Best wishes.

hobotivo

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
The land Down Under
Um, I'm from the USA, but I doubt they will answer you. If they do have a source, they dont want to risk losing it. Logic tells me they would likely be making their own, if one of them is chemistry oriented, they would be extracting it from something that is available legally. Best wishes. Now go make a few friends in the forums, dont ask for sources. You may be able to find a thread telling you how to make your own though. Someone would prolly give you some links. I wouldnt know how or where to search for that, as we can just by it here.
Best wishes.

No we don't make our own, or at least I'm not aware of anybody doing so. The most popular source is from China, where we can buy it cheaply and have it delivered in about 5 days via EMS. I keep a large stock on hand (nearly 2 litres currently) so that I never have to worry about running out. I usually buy from Heaven Gifts, they've always given me great service and they're a registered supplier here on ECF so you can deal with them with confidence.

Cheers

Last edited:

Rysup

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Last edited:
Box Elder (US) seem to have a monthly 50% discount, a bit riskier than Greenhouse with their guaranteed discount, but very cheap with only $5 shipping, but that comes with a slower shipping time. Maybe for next time, when a special is on.

A lot buy 100mg unflavoured nic and mix their own, buy far the cheapest way to go. Study mixing and use these great calculators.

E-Liquid Calculator - An easy way to mix your own E-Liquid

Box Elder Chemical Supply

Cheap flavours are available in Oz at:

Vapour Trails E-Cigs

Good luck, and keep asking questions if in doubt.

Ease up on our USA cousins Ryusp, it would be very easy to assume Pamdane's point of view, with the $8000 fine thread, and all the negative posts about this draconian gov.
Without them and this great forum I would be "up .... creek in a barbwire canoe without a paddle".

light487

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Sydney, Australia
Yer GreenHouseOne are now doing a guaranteed delivery or your money back if it gets siezed by customs or refused entry into the country. That's a pretty good guarantee..

Why any of these sources, listed above, would be a secret source of nicotine is beyond me. Why we, Australians, would not reply is also beyond me...

...but as you can see, this is not the case. There's heaps of places to buy from but yes, China based suppliers are generally cheaper and quicker than the UK and USA suppliers. USA suppliers can take up to a month to delivery juice.. and that is the direct fault of USPS rather than the suppliers. I'm sure they would love you to have fast delivery.. but with USPS, it's impossible.

Hackcessor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
www.vapebar.com.au
Best wishes.

That is actually quite laughable. I haven't read the rest of the replies yet...but my answer is this.

If you are in Australia - Buy your Nicotine as unflavoured nicotine from Box Elder.

You can buy Doubler in Australia from a number of vendors and mix to your own strength or requirement.

Its as easy as that.

As to the black market...I have no idea. Maybe someone out there is trading illegally, but I have never seen it nor do I condone it.

Why do the wrong thing when what I have put above is perfectly legal to do?

Alternatively....buy a pre-mixed ?mg juice from whichever vendor you can find that ships to Aus.

Satans_Monkey

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
A, A
As to the black market...I have no idea. Maybe someone out there is trading illegally, but I have never seen it nor do I condone it.

Actually funny you mention "Market" because that's exactly where I saw a company peddling some flavoured nicotine juice. It seems to be either they didn't know about the law (they were quite blasé about selling it) or they just didn't care. I bought some Menthol flavour... It's still sitting on my mantle behind my imported stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread